♚ your king ♚

NAME
Carter Bloodstone

NICKNAMES
None

TITLES
-Your majesty
-His majesty
-My King
-The blood king

NICKNAMES FOR YOUR OC
-Amata
-pretty boy/girl

AGE
28

FACE CLAIM
Toni Mahfud

FACE CLAIMToni Mahfud

PERSONALITY Carter has a split personality

PERSONALITY
Carter has a split personality. One moment he's kind, or at least less strict and finds everything amusing, the next he will rip your throat out for even looking wrong at him. Carter is known to show some psychopathic actions sometimes. It's like he doesn't care for the lives of those who he views as lower than him, he will casually send thousand soldiers to their death if it means he is winning the war, or even if he thinks their commander has been to bold. Some say he seems to take pleasure in their deaths. Which he possible does. Carter can be quiet sadistic at times. Especially towards those je views as a threat to who disrespect him. He doesn't take disrespect lightly. Those who disrespect him will pay. Unless they amuse him in some way, then there is a change he lets them get away with it.

Carter won't let anyone take his power away. He's paranoia, thinking that everyone wants him dead, even those who are close to him. He doesn't trust anyone, never letting his walls down. Carter doesn't trust a single soul alive. He's a monster, someone without trust and care, but filled with bloodlust and cruelty. He is known to have bloody games in his palace once a year. In this games he lets people fight for their life, only to die a horrible death. This is a perfect over view of Carter. He's someone who enjoys having the power over people, not even their pain, just the control. And he will gladly end someone's life to show others that he is the one that is on control. This need for control has probably to do with his childhood and parents.

BACKSTORY
Carter was born as the second child of the ruling family. He had one older brother who was 3 years older, and a little sister who is 4 years younger. He didn't had a happy childhood, he was always over shadowed by his brother, someone who didn't view him as someone who is able to take care of himself. Carter's life was always controlled by his brother, who only wanted to protect him but it drove Carter mad. It wasn't until his sister turned 9 he finally snapped. His brother was going to become king and the night before he would take the crown was he killed.

Killed by Carter. Carter who couldn't take it anymore and in the middle of the night he went to his brothers chambers, killing the Male in his sleep, only able to do this because his brother didn't saw him as a real challenge. After that he went to his parents chambers and did the same to them. He only spared his sister because she wasn't a real threat to him. In the chaos that followed the death of the crown prince and their king and queen, he took the throne. It wasn't until he always was crowned king when people found out what he had done. A rebellion was raised to get him from the throne, but Carter crushed it, ruling with an iron fist from that moment forward.

Scenario 1
You had always known your marriage wouldn't be one of love. You were a royal. Royals didn't marry for love, they married for power. And for power you would marry. Your parents had arranged your marriage but not to some petty prince, no instead they decided to marry you off to him. The blood king. The one who slaughtered his own family. The one who was known for his cruelty. The one who was rumoured to have killed his previous wives for simply annoying him. That was the man you were married off to. And there was nothing you could do about it. If you ran away, broke the marriage contract, your country would be at war with the blood king, and you didn't want to bring such a fate on your family.

You were shipped away to the blood kings kingdom. Hidden away in ship and carriage until you reached his castle. Nerves wrecked through your body as you watched the gates appear through the windows of your carriage.  Your heart was beating like a drum as you were lead into the castle. Dark walls surrounding you, drowning out all the light. The whole castle reeked of death. And this was your new home. You swallowed back your fears as you stepped out of the carriage, following one of the many servants, leading you to your future husband.

The walk was longer than you expected, almost like he wanted to you get lost in the endless halls. You noticed that during that time you didn't see a living soul, only your servants and the servant leading you. As you walked you started to hear noises, almost like hundreds of people were shouting. The noise grew louder and louder until you reached a door. The servant bowed before you and opened the door, allowing you into what looked like a throne room. Hundreds of nobles were dancing, celebrating, but your  eyes weren't on them. You were staring at the male sitting on the throne, your fiancé. His eyes met yours and he raised a hand, silencing the entire throne room. All heads turned to you. The servant at your side announced you by your name and title.
You?

Scenario 2
Make up