School

I love school it's my happy place back at home it's hard but in the morning. I get to see my friend's, oh here comes on now. This is Emily she's my most best friend I talk to her allottttt I like her to. "Hey Emily" I said.
"Oh hey Joan how have you been" said Emily
"I've been good how about you" I said.
"Good I'm sorry about what happened at the camp I herd on the news I'm glad you're ok though is Cindy ok?" Emily said.
"Oh umm yea definitely I hope to see her at camp next year..." I said
"Oh well I'm going to get to class by Joan" said Emily.
"Bye Emily" I said
I went to my first class it was so boring geography ugh. *Bell rings* omg finally.
"Joan hey" said Lidia
"Oh hey Lidia" I said
"How are you was camp fun?", Said Lidia
"Yes I'm good and camp was mhh ok but how are you the bright morning" I said
"I'm good thanks for asking well I should probably get to class" Lidia said
"Yes me to bye hope to see you soon" I said
"Bye now" Said Lidia
Yea so that was Lidia she one of my friends she's rich so I talk like that for her to think I'm rich to but I'm hardly poor. We've only ever been to her house it's kinda big. Mine looks like a box to her house yea anyways I'm going to go to the bathroom and skip class. *Bells ringing* "Attention there is a school shooter do what you need to do" said the lady on the speaker. Oh no this is like the first day of school for me I've missed a whole month oh God I don't know what to do and I'm in the bathroom I can't go out all the doors are already locked. Oh go I here something I need to find a way to get out of here....