When you sick thay take cear of you he and she (p) prefrances

Crosshair: one morning it was early and my lovely y/n was not in bed whit me I was wondering where she was I found her she was not very well she had a headache so I took her back to bed and she was soon asleep.
Hunter: it was late on night and I had just got up to take turns and keep an eye on the ship from y/n when I got there I wonder where she was I hear the sound of vomiting 🤮 then I know at it was not my brothers nor omega so I know it was y/n echo was go to keep an eye on the ship and I went to find y/n and on my way I found tech and told him to follow me and when we found her she kept apologise to us but I told her it was ok and at she cannot help it being ill tech told me at she had a food poisoning from some food at was off and I ask him was any of us affected he looked and he said that we weren't but y/n was sad at she had caught food poisoning but I looked Arthur her until she was better.
Wecher: I was wanting the loo and when I got there I hear y/n she say at I be out in a minute when she came out I ask her if she was ok and then she went back into the loo and when she finished I was going to ask tech if she ok tech examined her and told me at she had a uti infection so she had to have antibiotics and to drink a lot of water and other fluids to get it out of her System she was better in a week.
Echo: y/n had a really bad cold so she was sick for one week.
Tech: y/n had been scratching her body I saw small spots and i ask her if she had chickenpox when she was little and she say no I said to her that she'd not be too poorly it was good it came up but she had to stay away form the others as it was contagious.
Omega: I was wondering where my mummy was when I found her I got Hunter and he told me she had fainted because she not eating and she had a cold so Hunter and omega help to get y/m on the mend.
——————————————————
A/n hey so it's me thought I do a sick chapter and some of it is based on me when I was younger I had chickenpox and some of these other illnesses I had
Word count 463 words