A different story

Is the middle of june, June 22 to be exact, and we're celebrating me and Mia's birthday, no we didnt share a birthday, tomorrow is my birthday but mine and Mia's parents always do one big family party for us, it's always been like this.

Btw I'm Anthony I'm about to turn 17 and I love soccer and metal music. Bullets for my valentine is my favorite band and blue is my favorite color.

After the party we said our good-byes and for the rest of the month we volunteered in the local hospital yeah this is our usual summer since we started middle school.

"I cant be believed we are officially Juniors!" she said hugging me. "I know right! this year is going to be awesome!!". Our houses have become a total nightmare since we started high school our parents took us to 'Dont Get Pregnant or Get Someone Pregnant' class it annoyed us so much I mean serioussly we are old enough to know what's wrong and what's right but our parents didn't trust us,not at all; for our banquet we were really happy that our parents told us we were allowed to go. On the day of the banquet I went to Mia's house so we can go together. God I didn't expect what happened next. Both of our parents were going! they said it was obvious they had to go......yeah we faked sick. We didn't want to embarrass our self by bringing our parents.

When Mia and I were on last week of our junior year, she told me she was finally running away from home.

"So what are you planning on doing?" I said sounding a bit worried and happy for her at the same time , thing is this has always been a dream of ours. Our parents are strict Christians. Control freaks, truth be told. We never had an issue with it but they were always scared. They choose our friends, put parental controls in our laptops, they didn't let us out much just maybe to go to each other houses and embarrass us like I told you previously, I don't know but I might be exaggerating but I'm a teenager you know how I feel. Well our parents are what we called "buddies"......sounds terrible huh? yeah that's my same thought .

"i don't know" she replied with fear in her eyes."is just I'm finally getting away from my bitchy mother and my evil twin sister I'll look for a job, get an apartment, do online classes. I'm not sure yet", she simply reply with no readable expression in her face well just fear...... yeah her mom's really into religion but she's different in front of people she acts nice but when no one's around is like hell in her house, how do I know she's not lying? well I hid under her bed once and it wasn't pretty at all. I sighed then hugged her. "Everything's going to be ok , you know I'm here for you", looked at me then smiled.

Two days after our talk it was all over the school that she had run away. Guess who they came to question?  luckyly the school ended for summer break.

After a month or so she called me to tell me she was doing alright.

" Yeah I'm so lucky! the clothing store where I worked is so big and they pay so well. I got a nice apartment for cheap omg I'm so happy", she tells me overjoyed.

"Hell yeah party at your place!", we both laugh but then she said something I wasn't prepared for.

"Anthony I need you to let my friend stay over at your house", I didn't say anything, "please she really needs it, her adoptive parents are abusive".

"What?! ugh alright, you're just lucky you're my best friend and that my parents are away for the summer!".

"Yay" I heard her clapped, she's childish sometimes.

*next day*

The door bell rang so I went running downstairs to open the door. When i opened it I was surprise actually in shock she was cute very very cute.

"uhm hi i'm Victoria" she said looking down 

*victorias p.o.v*

-omg he's hot- i thought i felt myself blush so i looked down "uhm hi i'm Victoria" 

he showed me around the house and when we got my room i was sure that have fallen for this gorgeous guy beside me -sigh- too bad i'm actually a guy and Mia said he was a bit of a homophobic for the way they both were raised i was scared he obviesly going to reject me but he thinks im a girl so i might as well make the best of it till i leave, he helped me carry my stuff he place it in the ground,

"here you go if you need anything just ask" he smiled 

"thanku" i said and kissed his cheeck and slammed the door shot

*Anthony's p.o.v*

she kissed my cheeck wow shes strangely cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plz excuse my grammar errors D: english is not my first language so i have a little trouble with it :/ yeah 4 yrs in the united states and my english still not good enough XD sorry u.u plz comment if u want a new chapter idk if is no good so comment :D