Chapter 1 - Not a Vacation.

21st Century, 2021.

"Soooooo, you're not the brightest when it comes to confronting Griselda, huh? Tell me what she did and I can help!" Iki said, "You know you can always ask me... right?"

Xenovia looked up, smiling, but as said many times by many people. The fear was apparent in her eyes.

"Yes, I know. You don't have to worry." Xenovia said, unwavering. From what Iki knew, before she was happy, giddy, joyful, basically anything you could imagine that was sweet... She was his sister.

Xenovia was scared before, of course, but now she was just stoic and seemingly uncaring. It was sad to look at, but compared to the show she was less aloof and could smile before meeting Issei! Good improvements, and she had someone to teach her and look after her.

But right now it was concerning, Iki being with her for several years, and he was just about to leave overseas because he got a job for the church and just became a teacher at a place called Kuoh Highschool. He has seen her slowly change into what she is now, and it wasn't pretty.

It was like a Furby, one day you thought it would be fine to have, and the next day you call it the spawn of the devil.

"Remember to call me, alright? I always have your back." He gives Xenovia a hug and a kiss on her forehead. Sibling love, now now, don't be weird

She hugs him back while holding in some tears, tears that Iki wished he could make go away. He just wasn't strong enough to go against Griselda as of yet, but when he was he would end her tyranny.

"Don't forget to tell Irina I said hi!" Iki said.

"I won't. May God bless you, brother." Xenovia said, once again stoic. "And you as well, ya bundle of joy!" Xenovia blushed, she could never get over the slightest of teasing.

Once Iki left the premises, he spat on the ground.

"Tsk, God. If God were a thing, where the hell is all the order? It's just chaos at this point, I can't stop all of the church's doings around the world." Iki was just muttering to himself, wishing everything could get a bit better.

He was a realist... he knew he couldn't do it, he needed more power and influence. It's been too long since he was taken into the church. Even adoption centers knew of the supernatural, putting more influence over these places with the power of the church meant they had unsuspecting guinea pigs.

But now he had a job, that was hopefully away from the supernatural. A vacation of sorts. But the real reason he was there was for Avalon, he had no idea why it would be in Japan. But alas, it was probably there.

But back onto the memory of the church's wrongdoings, Iki remembered a boy that he lost to some devils after a corrupt church member did horrible things to him and his friends.

He was much stronger than the Devil in front of him, but out of anger, he had lost the child and the devil. It slipped his mind that Devils always had a peerage, and now that Devil and the boy were gone. Luckily the scheme ended that day, only a few children lived from this incident and Iki himself went on to teach them how to fight and defend themselves. Stupid fat Valper.

But all of that didn't matter since he was finally at the airport! Sweet freedom away from the church! Iki put his hands out and breathed in all this succulent freedom, it was a great, calm day.

But he was the main character, something had to happen-

"Iki! I'm coming with you too!" There was a tiny petite girl that was shooting at him like a rocket as if it was on steroids.

"ACK-" The rocket slammed right into his abdomen, head first, and started hugging him. This was one of the children he saved from the experiment. "Good to see you too, Summer. But why are you coming?"