𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩❣️(𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩)

Luca's POV

Me and light were watching a movie together since Charli wants us to hang out, we we were into the movie until light spoke "so umm, how are you?" He asked nervously "doing good, how about you?" I replied "I'm doing good, well after Charli is making us hang out" he said "hmm true, but it's because we fight a lot....-" I replied "true" he mumbled, the movie was good so far. Besides it being a romance one. Charli came in and brought us some food, "thank you Charli" I said "yeah" light replied. We continued to watch the movie until a weird scene showed up.... You guessed it, a s3x scene. It was awkward since it's just me and light watching the movie, I see light kind twitch and blush "are you okay?" I ask concerned "y-yeah w-w-why?" He replied to me still twitching "are you sure?" I walked up to him so I can help him, well I didn't get a nice surprise more like um weird surprise..."l-luca...." He said "hmm?" I hummed.

Light's POV

All of a sudden I have a feeling to kiss luca...we may fight for Charli but I also like him... "can I kiss you?" I said embarrassed "WHAT!" He shouted with a blush "please...just one-" I begged "....fine you idiot." He said, he walked up to me and kissed me. It was a soft and passionate kiss, it felt nice. He tried pulling away but I held him closer. The kiss was long until it turned into a makeout session, he was on top of me I was holding his hips. We were on the bed until I started biting his neck "a~angh~" he moaned "a~ah" he moaned again "I stoped and kissed him on the lips again, "oh my god light..." he panted "I can't do this anymore...please let me fuck you luca..." I awkwardly asked "Um-....." he sighed and said "yes...but only this time you big idiot!" He said, I walked over to him taking off my clothing and leaving it on the ground and kissed him. He left moans here and there everytime, i then slowly started taking his clothes off and proceed to kiss him "ready?" I said "yes...I can't wait any longer light..." he responded, i positioned myself at his entrance and wait then began to thrust, "a~ahh" he moaned "god....your tight" i panted, we this for a few minutes until he said "a~ahh l~light! I'm a-at my li-limit!" He moaned out, he then came and so did i "t-t-that was f-fun..." he mumbled "y-yeah...I'm sorry luca" I apologized, "hey it's fine light!" He said "I feel bad for fighting with you, you absolutely deserve Charli." I replied "well, this changed my mind on who I might like..." he said "really " I exclaimed "yeah...hope you don't mi-" he got cut off by me "I don't mind, I had a small crush on you..." I said "you did?" He questioned "yeah, for 5 months now. I felt sad that you left..." I mumbled "I'm sorry, it won't happen again!" He said "I'm glad."
We ended up cuddling then falling asleep after all that.

Luca's POV
I woke up next to light, tired as ever and I got dressed cause I was naked because of what happened last night. "Hey, dear. Light wake up!" I shouted "sorry luca!-" he said "it's fine, but get ready!" I exclaimed "okay okay!"
He got ready and we left his room, "what was all that noise yesterday?" Sora said walking up to us "um- I don't know, why?" Light said "well, yesterday night I was trying to read a book and I heard moaning...I put on headphone after that-" he said " well we don't know so bye!" Me and light ran away from where sora was, he was confused but left either way.

This is the first time writing smut😀🤞🏻So it's gonna be shit obviously. This took like almost the whole day? But yeah. I hope you enjoyed it?

            -makki❤️💙