~•I'm Sorry•~

*TW OD AND HOSPITAL*

BUCKY'S POV:

I called everyone telling them to come straight away. I didn't tell them what happened I just called them. They bursted into the hospital and saw me and my two kids all sitting on the waiting chairs. "What happened?!" Tony asked. "Mr. Barnes." A doctor said. I sprung to my feet. "That's me. Is my wife okay?!" I asked. "She'll be fine." He reassured me. I sighed in thanks and hugged my children. "Stay with Grandpa Tony. I'll be back." They nodded and I left with the doctor.

JASMINE'S POV:

I sat back down on the chair and played with my fingers. Mom would be okay. She's gonna be fine. I was interrupted in my thoughts by Grandpa Tony, "Jasmine? What happened?" He asked. I sighed sadly, "Jacob found mom passed out in her room." I said. "She tried to kill herself." I continued. "What?.." Steve said confused as to why she would leave her three favourite people behind. Everyone was shocked and sad.

JACOB'S POV:

Grandpa Tony turned to me, "How are you feeling J?" I looked down, "What do you expect." I said. "She's gonna be okay J." Steve said smiling slightly. I knew him and my mom were close. He was always there for her and always helped her. "I know." I said. He looked back down and we all sat in silence until my dad came back.

BUCKY'S POV:

I walked into the hospital room Y/n was in and sat beside her. "Why?" I asked madly. "How could you?!" I said. I sobbed beside her and broke down. I couldn't loose her. She is all I have. "I love you." I sobbed. I heard the door open. Jasmine and Jacob stood in the doorway. I welcomed them in. They sat on each side of me and leaned into me. They grabbed Y/n's hand too. Jasmine was crying and Jacob was trying so hard to stay strong. "You don't have to be strong you know?" I said looking at Jacob. He broke down into my side the moment I said that. I hugged them both and kissed there foreheads. I felt Y/n stir in the bed.

Y/N'S POV:

I felt myself wake up. "Baby?.." I whispered. Bucky, Jasmine, and Jacob all looked at me. "Your awake?!" Jasmine said in relief. "Why?!" Buck yelled. "I'm sorry.." I said as a tear fell down my face. He wiped it off and kissed me. "Mom?.." I looked at Jacob. He was sobbing. "J?" I said and grabbed his and Jasmine's faces. "Kids.." I said. "I'm sorry.." I sobbed while they hugged me. "It's okay momma." Jasmine sobbed into my shirt. "Bucky.." I said quietly. He joined the hug. "I love you too." I whispered into his ear. He smiled slightly and we all hugged tightly.