~It's time to party~

*Vinter Berdandi AKA Winter Verdandi, Head of the Verdandi Marquessate*

"Come on Eclipes~" cooed Penelope as they soon walked down the hallway towards the the top of the grand staircase, were Renyold was waiting for them. "You ready?" asked the pink hair boy wearing a suit that had the the Duchy's creast on it. Penelope nodded taking his outstretched arm before the two started making their way slowly down the grand staircase.

"Presenting the young Master Reynold Eckhart and his sister, the young Mistress Penelope Eckhart!" said Butler Pennel at the bottom of the staircase to the guests, who looked up gasping seeing the lost 'daughter' return and could see she was just as beautiful as her portrait in the invitations they all received.

The guests then screamed seeing a black thing walking down behind the teenagers, Eclipes growling thinking they were under attack, till Penelope calm him down. "Hush Eclipes, good dragon, calm down, good boy~" the rider cooed softy nothings to the Night Fury, as she patted his head Eclipes purred rubbing his head against her hand. The guests looked on in shook, even the Crown Prince looked on in amazemnet seeing the beautiful girl taming the beast like it was some sort of pet!

"May I ask what that creature is Duke Eckhart?" asked one eldery man, dressed in the finest cloths and jewels know to man kind. More guests quickly started asking the Duchy family of Eckhart what it was, the man then all gave Penelope a look that said 'You'll do the talking all the talking about this.' 

"His name is Eclipes, Count Davis. He is a creature called a Night Fury, witch is a species of dragons." said Penelope calmly raising to her whole hight looking down in the crowd, who didn't look at her in scorn like they all did in the past but now looked at her like she was their equally or something greater then that.

"My birth father is chief Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, is the first known dragon rider from Berk. The villagers and I live but also work togather with the dragons." pointing at Eclpes who now stood tall beside his rider's side "He's my partner and best friend, so let me tell you something. You mess with him, you mess with me!" as she said the last part, Penelope smiled darkly as Eclipes smiled as well showing teeth.

'Why did we think this was a good idea?' thought the entire family looking ready to fell for their lives at the scary looks on the pair's faces, the guests were doing no better. Expect for two people in the crowd, one was Crown Prince Callisto Regulus (who loved seeing the scared looks on his half-brother's and step-mother's faces) but the other was one hanging around in the back of the crowd.

It was a man who was 6'1 ft wearing a whole white outfit and even wore a white rabbit's mask. As his pure white hair blew in the cool night wind, he happen to be standing near the open balcony's doorway, his violet eyes shinned bright as he watch the stiarcase.

'What a mysterious but interesting woman.' thought the man as he took a sip of wine, not taking his eyes off the young Mistress of the Eckhart Family. His eyes then shifted to the dragon standing prodly at her side, remembering an image of a creature looking like that in a book he read once.

'I better keep an eye on him as well, for the safety of the Empire.' thought the man before his head snapped back to the Duke, who was telling the guests to have a wonderful evening. Then the band started to play and the party really begain.