𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭²

‼️Part 2 of the previous chap. Once again, there's a few sentences, words or action that might not be pleasing to read. Continue at your own will. ‼️

Lisa 2

Switching off the vibrator, Lisa moves away from the teen and removes the blindfold. She looks down at him with an emotionless expression then untying the knot restricting his ankles while hearing his whines.

"Get up. Get up and get on the bed behind you." She orders.

The teen stands weakly, taking small, slow steps to not worsen the sensitivity he's feeling right now. He then turns around, his back facing the bed, eyes starring right into the woman infront of him. He sits his bare ass onto the soft sheets, pulls his legs back to push himself towards the headboard with rails and leans back.

Amused, Lisa chuckles for a short while.
"I see you've finally accepted what's gonna happen or maybe this has been a secret fantasy of yours. Let's get you fixed pretty boy."

Heading back to the cupboard, Lisa takes out two pairs of handcuffs, both to restrain the hands of the teen onto the rails. She approaches him, grabbing one hand, cuffing it then doing the same to the other.

While Lisa was busy locking up the cuffs, Y/n stared at the metal door infront of him. Thinking about all the things he's done until it got him to he's final destination, in a red room with a tall, psycho drug lord, who's using his body to do all that she wants. His hope of escaping, disappearing faster the more he thinks and wonders about how long he has left to live. Not knowing a single thing that's gonna happen after whatever the woman intends to do. This, is where he starts to accept his fate.

Lisa crawls her way towards him, she stops when their lips are an inch away from touching. Her tongue reaches out, she licks her way down from the teen's jaw, to his neck, kissing right below the back of his left ear, sucking and biting, leaving a dark red hickey. Y/n's breathing starts to pick up as he watches the woman make her way down to his still sensitive cock, needing it's release. Lisa looks up at him, she watch the way his chest, red with little drops of sweat, rising up and down. Lisa positions her mouth right above the leaking tip, she blows slowly while keeping her eyes at him, hearing his whines and the way he bites his lips to hold in the moans.

"Dont hold back...I want to hear you."

Right after instructing, Lisa takes in the whole 7 inch into her mouth, feeling the tip hit the back of her throat, she hums, causing vibrations, a loud moan and the sound of metal clinking againts each other as Y/n tries to reach for her. Lisa pulls her head back, sucking until she's at the tip, her tongue, cat licking the entrance of the urethra, making Y/n buckle his hips but Lisa holds him down.

"I'm gonna cum ohh ffuck yes-"

Deciding to be kind for once, Lisa increases her pace. Her tongue swirling around the head, humming everytime she deepthroats him. Her slim hands, left massaging his scrotum and right reaching up towards his mouth, making him suck her index and middle finger.

"Ohh yes! I'm cumming!" Y/n moaned

Hearing this, Lisa pushes down further, Y/n's cock reaching deeper into her throat, making her gag a little. Body shaking, Y/n releases, head bent back, eyes rolled until only white is to be seen. Lisa moans as she swallows every drop released, she starts sucking as if her goal was to milk him out.

"N-no stop, I'm still sensitive- Ahh-"

Ignoring what Y/n said, Lisa gets up and reaches for a drawer next to them. Inside is a bottle of lube and a few packets of condoms.  She reaches for the lube and starts lubricating the strap she has on. Lisa moves on top of Y/n, grabbing both of his legs, pushing them open, making Y/n hold it towards him, having them in an open missionary position.

"I'm guessing you're still a virgin down here?" Lisa questions.

"Of course I am. What kind of dude wants their ass fucked?" Y/n responded.

"Hmm dudes like you seem to welcome anyone who's willing to fuck it"

She then starts to push herself in, slowly inching the strap deeper, eyes focusing on the way Y/n winces. Now half way in, Lisa starts thrusting and with every single thrust, she pushes in deeper. Y/n getting used to the feeling of having his walls streched, letting out moans everytime Lisa pushes in. Y/n locks his legs around her waist, causing the strap to enter fully and rubs againts his prostate.

"Fuck! Right there, fuck me just like that" Y/n moans.

Lisa increases her pace, hands gripping the sides of the teen's hips. She then reach towards him, making their lips meet , moving against each other. Y/n feel's the same tightening feeling from before.

"Ah- I'm gonna cum a-again"

Hearing this, Lisa slows down, she unlocks the cuffs and flip them over, making Y/n to sit on her, strap fully deep in him. Holding his waist, she commands him.

"Ride me."

Y/n starts moving his hips back and forth, up and down, his member bouncing at every movement. Lisa reaches for his cock, grabbing the upper part of it, she looks up at him while stroking. His body covered in sweat, his head facing upwards, mouth opened.

Out of every fool that Lisa experimented with, none of them has done the things she ordered them to do without them being silent, not reacting or responding to anything she says. Of course, that won't stop her from doing what she wants to them, it's just that she's never seen someone who keeps going despite them saying they can't continue any longer. It seems like the pleasure has gotten into his head, his main goal is to finish off and accept whatever is gonna happen next. Lisa knows, that's what she's been aiming for anyways, someone who crave for pleasure, someone who accepts being ordered around. She's reached her goal and knows what to do next.

Y/n's breathing picks up, he increases his speed, chasing his orgasm. Lisa helps him by stroking his dick faster, her thumb rubbing the tip when her hand goes up.

"I'm cumming! Im-"

Y/n cuts himself off with a loud moan. His body bent forward, eyes shut tight, his dick shooting out loads of semen all over himself and Lisa's hand. This doesn't stop her from moving her hand in a circular motion. She needs to seem him cry, to hear him beg her to stop. Y/n gasps, his hands gripping the one having a hold on him. Trying to stop it by pulling away but the other hand behind him stopping him.

"Stop, s-stop moving please! I-I can't take it! Stop!" Y/n begs with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Lisa chuckles looking at his state. His begging and cries is exactly just what she needed. Y/n's hands still trying to push away hers, yelling at her to stop but she keeps on going. She smiles widely, hearing his whines,  having her acknowledge that she can control him, is stronger than him and will always be powerful than he is.

Finally satisfied, she lets go. Y/n breathes a breath of relief, thanking the woman for letting go. Lisa pulls out and stares directly at her reflection in Y/n's eyes, she lifts her hand towards her mouth and starts to clean it off with her tongue. Y/n staring at the movement of the muscle licking his own mess, he gulps and looks back up into her eyes. Lisa gets up and removes the strap, she opens a drawer under the bed, takes out two towels and tosses one of them at Y/n.

"The bathroom is in there. I'm gonna go clean up, you can go in after." she tells him while pointing towards another door.

Y/n nods at her. Lisa starts walking away. Just as she was about to turn the door handle, Y/n calls her.

"What are you going to do to me after this?"

She smiles and responds.

"Well, consider yourself lucky because I'm keeping you. I find you interesting, it wont hurt to continue with this experiment right? You obeyed everything I told you to do after and was so into the pleasure, you just kept going."

"W-wait, so you're not going to kill me. I'm still going out and all right?" Y/n questions again.

"Oh Y/n, you're staying with me until I decide when it's over. Which would probably take a few years. You lost your freedom the second you sprayed the house wall. Now be a good boy and accept your fate just like you did when I fucked you. Oh and nice ass" She winks at him and walks away.

End.