chapter 2

Wassup it's ya boy king I ain't gone tell you my real name cause you don't need to know all that shit.

         Now what was I saying aww yea by bad a nigga high af but im the biggest drug lord in cali niggas wanna be me and they bitches want me.I'm 18 years old I got a low fade and tattoos everywhere and them hoes love that also I got some deep ass dimples all I got to do is smile at yo bitch and she mines so watch her and I stand 6'0 And I got to Ellison high school.

I got to go handle some business real quick before I go to my nigga Tony party.

    King: WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY.I yelled

Unknown:look king man I-I'm go-gone h-ave yo money by next week .He cried

You see this shit right here pissed me off

King:NIGGA I AINT ASK YOU THAT SHIT I SAID WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY.

Unknown:i-ight man I owed Rio some money since he loaned me some and I had to pay him back

I pulled out my gun ready to end this nigga life.

                         {NOBODY'S POV}

*BANG* *BANG* king shot him twice in the head and walking out.Aye y'all go clean that shit up as he walked out the trap he seen killa his right hand man.

Killa:wassup king you hitting up Tony party tonight all the hoes from ellison gone be there.

King:he'll yea nigga I'm bout to go get ready.they dapped each other up

                        ~KING HOUSE~

So I just got out the shower and threw on a red a&f shirt with khaki shorts,weeds socks and my cocaine Nike's.When I was done I headed to Brittany and got in yea I named my car so what after I got in I pulled out the drive way and headed to the party.

                       {AT THE PARTY}

                         *Aaliyah pov*

We pull up out side of mystery and that shit was packed once we got inside my song don't mind by usher came on.

               SHAWTY I DONT MIND IF YA   DANCE ON THE POLE THAT DONT MAKE YOU HOE SHAWTY I DONT MIND IF YOU     WORK UNTIL THREE IF YOU LEAVING WITH ME GO MAKE THAT MONEY    MONEY MONEY

While I was dancing my way to the bar I see this fine ass nigga looking at me we lock eyes I think his name is king he goes to my school but he date this bitch name Jasmine but she don't like me I'm like wtf get yo life girl.

                              *KING POV*

   As I walk in the party I lock eyes with this bad bitch form my school named Aaliyah.Then out of nowhere my girlfriend Jasmine came up all in my face.

What you want Jasmine.I said

Jasmine:I seen these hoes checking you out so I came to let them know you mines especially that bitch Aaliyah.

Man Jasmine you trippin but ight I'll holla at you last.I said

Jasmine:okay bye

I walked to VIP where my niggas was at dapped them up and sat down then this hoes gone come sit in my lap tf she better get her taste the rainbow looking ass up.

Aye bitch get tf up off me tf you thought this was.I said

She smacked her lips and left then  trap queen bye Fetty Wap came on all the bitches went to the Dance floor.

But I had my eyes on Aaliyah I'm getting me some of that by the end of the night.

(He's 18 not 22)