The heart break

Tsukishima pov

I was going to go and surprise my boyfriends after their practice match against each other. I haven't seen them in about two months and couldn't wait. I had gotten them each a gift. I got use all matcing rings and I couldn't wait for them to see them.

I turned the corner and their they are the loves of my life. As I was about to call to them, a boy beat me two it. "Hey, good job in the practice match. You guys were amazing." The boy said as he kissed them on the each on the lips.

As I saw that a sense of dread washed over me. *Who was this guy and why is he kissing them?* I wondered. "Thanks babe" kuroo said hugging him closer. My heart broke at those words. I watched as bokuto had explain in his own little way what happen with a swish and bam, and how akaashi was smiling so bright.

I felt tear coming to my eye's as my world was crumbling down. I don't know how long I was standing their for but it felt like hours. I was frozen. Akaashi was the first to notice me. He elbowed the other two and signaled in my direction. My tear rolling down my face as they looked at my. "Who is that?" The guy asked, "No one important."kuroo responded the other agreeing. Thats all I was to them no one important. "Hey why don't you wait at the car." Bokuto told the boy. "Oh, okay" he responded in a cheerful tone as he skips off.

When he was gone Tsukishima came back to his senses "So I'm no one important now. Good to know." I said "Moonshine what are you doing here?" Kuroo asked "Why does that matter I'm no one important." I said as my voice cracked. "Tsuki, will you nock it of about that." Akaashi said a little agitated, "Why? No what, it doesn't matter because were over." It hurt so bad saying it. They looked shocked as I said that. "I hate you." I said as I threw their gift at them "I hope your happy" was the last thing I said to them before I ran away. I ran as far way as I  could. The hot tears streaming down my face. I ran for what felt like days even weeks and I didn't stop. My breath became heavy as I finally came to a stop. I had collapsed on the ground and sobed my heart out.

When I finally stopped crying I looked around to see were I was. Lucky for me I wasn't far from the train station. Eventually I stood up and started walking. How long has this been going on? Am I not good enough? Was I that bad of a boyfriend that they hide this behind my back? Question after question came to my mind as I walked to the train station. When I got their I got on the train sat down and listened to my music.

Time skip~

I had got off of the train and started on my way home. Some where along the way it started to rain. I got home and went staight to my room and cried myself to sleep.

The next day I quit the volleyball team, so I didn't have to talk to the three of them again, and talked to my parents and they let me move in with them in american. I started a new life without them in it. I lost contact with my friends right after they sided with akaashi and them because apparently I cheated on them. The only one to believe that I was innocent was my best friend yams. I stopped playing volleyball and focused on my studies

(I might write a second book to this.)