Chapter Three

Tomorrow

Your p.o.v
   I woke up early again on the couch. (F/n) had given me the keys to the car so I could drive myself to work. He/she had said they would go walking to get to work.
   I took my time getting ready. Turns out I had woken up more early than I thought. I ate a small and quick breakfast and left the house.
    Might as well get there early to get the uniform anyways, I thought to myself as I drove on. Once I had arrived,I parked the car and walked towards the entrance. As I reached for the entrance,the door opened and a man came rushing out,making us both fall.
   "Dude,watch where you're going next time!" I shouted once I got myself together. I got up and got a better look at the man. He was bald for one,and had on a blue uniform and a cap saying 'night watch'.
   "Well sorRY miss,but if you weren't in my way,I wouldn't have pushed you down." With that he got up and left. As he turned around I gave him the finger and entered the building.
   The lights were still off so I guessed that no one was here yet,except for the rude ass who left. I looked up at the stage to see those animatronic things looking down at me. Now others might have been weirded out by this,but I wasn't the least bit fazed.
   I climbed onto the stage to get a closer look at the animatronics. I made sure not to touch any of them,I was just looking.
   I walked across them saying their names, "So your Freddy Fazbear,Bonnie Bunny,and Chica Chicken." I scoffed. This place seemed almost sexist, only one female? Really?! I decided to sit and wait for the boss to get here.

~~~le time skip brought by magic unicorns~~~

   About an hour later,the boss had arrived and by then I had gotten to know the place a bit better.
   "Huh? (Y/n) what are you doing here?" He said a bit surprised. I shrugged.
   "Came here to get the uniform for my job." He stared blankly at me and face palmed.
   "I forgot didn't I?" I nodded as he told me to wait for awhile. He then came back with with a folded apron and a hat.
   "Here you go then. We're about to open so you might want to change." With that he handed me the clothes and pointed the way to the restroom. When I had come back out,families were already entering. I went ahead and fixed the cap on my head and then went to take orders. This might take awhile.

~~another boring time skip ~~

   "Wait I have to stay overtime? And in my first day?!" I was really agitated. I had to stay in this pizza hell even after it was closed.
   "Well yeah I'm sorry (y/n) but we need you to stay overnight!" Mr.Fazbear rubbed the back of his neck while I groaned.
   "I better get paid extra,too." I heard him chuckle as he nodded.
   "Don't worry I will (y/n)! Now be careful kid!" With that he left as he closed the doors. If I remembered, he said someone would be coming over later to be working here. I sighed as I sat down at one of the tables to wait for the guy.

This sucks why are you reading this. Oh my gosh it's so bad