Chapter 1

I was a young boy when this happened. At one point a neighbor girl hiding beside me suddenly sat down on the grass. I asked what she was doing. She simply said she needed to pee. I asked her why she didn't go inside the house and use the toilet in the bathroom. She said that it was more fun peeing her panties under her dress. I watched in amazement as she sat on the grass and spread out her dress. She then smiled as she peed, saying that she liked the feeling of the warm wetness. Peed out, she stood back up and continued to play like nothing had happened. I knew that wetting clothes was wrong, but could not shake the experience from my mind.

I was allowed to walk home from school. As the summer months grew hotter, I would tank up with water at school, then start the long walk home. One day while walking home, I was hot, sweaty and pee desperate. I figured that at some point I would find a tree or bush somewhere to pee behind. As I rounded a corner, I saw that the parkway's sprinklers were misting my walking path with water. Hot and sweaty, I put down my backpack, and purposely walked through the mist to cool off. My clothes soon became darkened with misty spray, as a cool wetness slowly seeped into my clothes.

That cool wetness felt great. But now I was bursting to pee. I started thinking about that neighbor girl that liked peeing in her panties. I looked around to see if I was being watched. My jeans were damp from the sprinklers anyway, so I naughtily let go a squirt of warm pee into my underwear. I looked down and saw a little shinny wet pee spot form on the front of my jeans, then disappear into my dark damp jeans. That squirt of warm pee actually felt surprisingly nice as it seeped into my underwear. Looking around to see that there was no one in the park. I naughtily squirted out a longer pee spurt into my underwear. This time, a big shinny wet pee spot momentarily appeared at my crotch, and then again disappeared into my dark damp jeans. It was almost like it never happened. Warm pee wetness now saturated my underwear. With my pee desperation momentarily relieved, I happily picked up my books and continued my walk home. That neighbor girl was very right. It was so naughty fun and I liked it so much. I was the only person that knew that my underwear was saturated with warm wet pee.

I continued my misty walk along the parkway. My clothes were now almost soaked by the sprinkler mist. Soon, my burning need to finish peeing came back with a vengeance. Knowing I would likely not be caught, I naughtily flooded my underwear again with a steady blast of warm wet pee. It was fun feeling like I was a naughty little boy again, as warm wet shiny pee saturated my crotch, flowed down my thighs, and dripped onto the pavement. I stood there enjoying every single second. Finally completely peed-out, my jeans were now saturated with tons of pee. Not to raise any suspicion, I walked through the sprinkler's blasting spray to rinse off my now pee soaked jeans.

When I got home mum asked why my clothes were damp. I nervously told her that I had peed in my jeans and actually liked it. She just smiled and told me not to worry, that it would be our little secret. She didn't care.

I started to wonder if peeing yourself is better in skirts or dresses. I was thinking this because of true girl who was wearing a dress. I believed it was probably more comfortable.