第8章

"I'm bored stop watching anime"
Jungkook yelled and threw a pillow on jimin which landed on jimin's head.

"He kiss-"
Before jimin continue his sentence Jungkook unplugged the tv wire.

Jimin pouted and both went to Jungkook's room. Jungkook flopped on his bed while jimin roam in the room when he found an unfamiliar sweater which he thought that it doesn't belong to younger.

"Where this come from?"
Jimin asked while holding the sweater and gave weird looks to jungkook.

Jungkook freaked out and snatched the sweater from jimin and hide it behind his back. More curiosity build up in jimin's head as he wanted to ask more questions about the innocent sweater.

"Did you just have s-"
Jimin eyes grew wider at his own thoughts.

"What the hell no way"
Jungkook freak out again but blushed at the same time.

"But I never seen this sweater in your closet"
Jimin wiggled his brows.

"Ah-! I bought this yea"
Jungkook nervously laughed.

"Don't tell me I will tell to mrs jeon"
Jimin threaded and inner laughed.

"Fine.. it's tae- mr. Kim's"
Jungkook blushed while he fidgeted with the sweater.

"Woah are you this close to share clothes?!"
Jimin started to ask more questions which made younger to threw his tv on his face.

"He gave me because I wasn't dressed up warmly"
Jungkook told him the whole story.

"Told ya mr. Kim is whipped for you"
Jimin said while he sipped his hot choco.

"Shut up chim"
Jungkook pouted.

"Wanna play with snow?"
Jimin asked in a excitement and jungkook nodded.

Both ran downstairs to the main door like kids. They both giggled when they started to threw snow balls at each other which perfectly landed on both of their faces. They giggled more and lay down on the snowy ground when Taehyung came from behind and looked down at two boys whos eyes were closed and a cutest smile were on their faces.

"Boys"
Taehyung chuckled at their cuteness.

Jimin quickly opened his eyes and stood up and greeted to his teacher.
On the other hand Jungkook blushed and do as the same Jimin did.

"What are you guys doing outside in this cold?"
Taehyung worriedly asked.

"It was Jungkook's idea"
Jimin giggled at his friend reaction.

"Hey! It was yours"
Jungkook almost yelled.

Taehyung chuckled at jungkook and ruffled his hairs. Jungkook calm down from his anger and blushed as taehyung fingers brushed through his brown locks.

"Remember study is important too with enjoyment"
Taehyung waved goodbye's to two boys and went to his house.

"I think I've develop a crush on him too-"
Jimin was cut off my Jungkook putting snow inside Jimin's mouth and quickly ran to safe his life from angry chimchim.

"Yah! that wasn't funny"
Jimin yelled and ran behind
Jungkook.

-

"Nooooooo"
Jungkook sadly lay down on his bed when losses in the game.

Jin entered his room and crossed his arms while looking at jungkook. Jungkook just pouted at jin.

"Time for study"
Jin said.

"What? no, my winter break is still going on"
Jungkook whined.

"Enough kook you enjoyed too much"
Jin said and handed him his backpack.

"Go to taehyungshi house"
Jin said and left the room. Jungkook groaned as soon Jin left.

"In five minutes!"
Jin said from downstairs flinching younger.

He quickly got up from his bed grabbed his bag and rushed down stairs. Before leaving, younger sadly pouted and give him puppy eyes so he could say no.

"That's not cute at all"
Jin said but deep down he was uwuing on his brother cuteness.

"Fine"
Jungkook opened the door and left. Meanwhile Jin said yes in a excitement because namjoon is coming over and Jungkook always bother them so he sent him away.

Jungkook rang the bell and waited the door to open. Jungkook was going knock on the door when taehyung appeared in white t-shirt and baggy trousers. Jungkook almost blushed at the sight.

"Oh come in"
Taehyung let him came inside.

Jungkook sat on the couch and watched taehyung sat next to him too.

"Jin hyung sent me here for study"
Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckled at younger.

"Let's just study a bit then we will play video games"
Taehyung said and jungkook in a excitement started to take out the books from his bag.

"Listen carefully okay?"
Taehyung said and jungkook hummed while both of their attention was at the book.

After explaining to jungkook who every time nodded. Taehyung instructed him to write reactions on the note book. Taehyung watched youngers full focus was on the notebook. When he forget some reactions he squeezed his eyes within his nose and think hardly, when he got the answer he open his mouth a little in happiness and wrote on the notebook.

Taehyung felt like butterflies in his stomach. He tucked some hairs of younger behind his ears. Jungkook obviously blushed but didn't showed. Taehyung leaned closer and kissed on his cheeks. Jungkook flinched a little and widened his eyes. He turned his head to taehyung who was also a blushing mess.

"um hot choco? okay"
Taehyung nervously asked and was about to get up when Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

"H-hyung"
Jungkook blushed and move closer.

Taehyung widened his eyes at jungkook. They both looked deeply into each other eyes. Taehyung caressed Jungkook chin and move closer. He brushed his nose against Jungkook's who was a whole tomato. He was about to- when the bell rang.

Jungkook flinched and sat at his original spot and pretended to do his work while Taehyung scratched his nape in a embarrassment.

-

oh shoot they almost kissed