six

"Pass your pop quiz papers to the front now."

It was the day of the pop quiz. Everyone had synchronised groans from that sentence. The paper was extremely hard and everyone was complaining about it. The english pop quiz was to check their current learning progress.

Risaki smiled as she passed her paper to the person in front of her. She studied hard for the quiz and was happy to see familiar words in the paper. They would be getting back the paper after lunch break to know their results.

Risaki turned her head to look at her classmate Sawamura, drained from the test. She wondered about how he would have done for the paper. The classroom bell has chimed later in the day, signalling the temporary freedom for students. Risaki stood up, leaving the classroom for lunch break.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

Risaki stopped in front of the vending machine, staring at the available options. She had bought a pack of her favourite milk brand.

"Drinking milk won't make you grow any taller~" Someone spoke behind Risaki, snickering at his own remark.

"Ah Miyuki Senpai- No wonder everyone doesn't like you!" Risaki turns around to face her upperclassman, poking fun at him.

"HYAHA, she got you there!" Kuramochi burst out in laughter. Miyuki pretended to be hurt by her comment, placing a hand over his chest.

"You hurt my feelings!" Miyuki cries out to the younger girl in front of him. Kuramochi couldn't stop laughing at the sight of his friend.

"Well then I'll be going first, see you both later." Risaki spoke, ignoring Miyuki's outburst. She tossed her pack of milk into the bin, heading straight back to her classroom.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

The atmosphere of the classroom had turned dark after the bell rang again. Everyone was worried about the marks of their english quiz earlier. Risaki could tell that her other friends Kanemaru and Toujou were worried about their grades too. Sawamura was sleeping at this desk once again.

Their english teacher had entered the classroom with a stack of papers. She didn't look too happy with the results in her hand.

"I'm happy to say that majority of the people in this class passed this quiz but.." The english teacher spoke up before coming to a short pause. "Majority of you had barely passed this quiz." She frowns at the sentence.

"I will call your names one by one so come and get your papers from me." Adding on to her earlier sentences. Students went up one by one, collecting their papers from the teacher.

.
.
"Risaki Haru"

Risaki stood up from her seat, walking up to her teacher. She took the paper from her hand, nervous about her performance.

"Good job on this quiz, you got a perfect score." Their teacher smiled as she spoke up to Risaki. Risaki walked back to her seat, smiling at the grades she got from the quiz.

30/30

'All that hard work paid off!' Risaki smiled at her own thoughts.