chapter 21

Hello lovely readers...

Our story 'The Purple Ring' stood in 2nd place in STRATEGY...

I am very happy about it and wanted to share with you all.

Dated...22/10/2021

Thank you all for your support

------------********------------*******-------------

Author's POV

Mumbai

Evening 7pm

So many famous cars are parked infront of a huge hotel. It is glowing with colorful lights. Various designed costumes are displaying in a big hall.

The place is crowded with many people...almost all rich people from various fields are gathered there. It's like a party or we can say a function is going on there.

Siddharth entered along with his mother. He doesn't want to get his family members to this place...especially this exhibition. He told indirectly to his mother not to come...but as a lady ...she wants to see the beautiful designer sarees n dresses.

She saw the advertisement in famous magazine and later she got to know through her husband that their company now dealing with NG'S. So she wants to meet the upcoming designer Neha Gupta too.

Being in a rich circle ...She also aware about different designers and also wants to know more designers and their designs.

So...now she is accompanying her son to visit this exhibition. But here Siddharth is searching Neha Gupta. He wants to see her...and later he wants to proceed slowly to find the truth about the ring.

Siddharth stood beside his mother...his one hand is around his mother's shoulder and another hand is in his pocket. His eyes are gazing the entire hall for Neha Gupta.

Finally his eyes are stopped at a particular person...he norrowed his eyes slightly...a small smirk formed on his lips...

'Mom...you go and see the stuff...i will just come in a minute ' he told his mother slowly.

'Ok...Sid...'

He walked towards that person...his phone started ringing. It's from his R&K Paris branch...he has to attend that call.

After 20minutes ...he finished his call...he looked at that person...and going towards her...but he stopped for a second...

His mother is talking with that girl...Neha Gupta.

Suddenly his mother saw him..

'Sid...come here...' she called him.

'Yes mom..i am searching for you only.' Sid reached there with long strides.