OPENING AUTHORS NOTE

__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*__
INSPIRATION: For this book I wanted to do something different. or out of the ordinary. This story isn't going to be your typical love story so keep that in mind. I got inspired to make this story by so many things I can't name at the moment. For one, I always wanted to watch the show "The secret Circle" but when I heard it was canceled I didn't bother. Some of the characters in this book will be played by some actors from this show just because I thought they were perfect for the role. I never watched the show but I've seen some clips and pictures and I've decided to try and incorporate a little bit of the story line in this book. don't judge if you think this book is nothing like the show. it's not supposed to be. Like I said, I never watched the show. It just looked interesting so I included some actors to play these roles.
------------------------------------------------
RECOMMENDATION: I recommend this book for those of you who are roming around wattpad looking for an original book that doesn't sound like a typical love story being repeated by another author. if you are reading our first story "Love Struck", and want to step out of your comfort zone, then I recommend you stay tuned for this book because its not going to be your typical love story although it does include love. every story has to an I right? ;)
__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*_
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
This story along with the other ones that we are working on wont have a specific day when I update these chapters yet because at the time, we are really busy with testing and school studies we will tell you when we have an official date to upload chapters. till then we will try to upload weekly.
------------------------------------------------
COPY RIGHT ISSUES:
Anyone who is found taking parts of this story will be caught and taken under confrontation. actions like plagiurism is punishable by law and we are able to sue. if you see this story and it isn't from our account advise us immediately. © All Rights Reserved.
__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*__~__*_
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

AND REMEMBER,
HAPPY READING!

~ MAY & BRI