Chapter 1 (Demo/Teaser/Thingy)

" Clarence~!" My name, pretty much the toll of the bell signeling my death as my loving, yet drunk, girlfreind pulled me into a bone crushing hug. This girl, this brown haired, blue eyed, big chested, fair skined girl, was a tanuki, white frilled green blouse,  brown skirt and all. (All girl, I assure you, I've seen her without underwear, and not because I wanted to.) She's the Mayor's Daughter, Momoko Sado, A rather skilled healer despite being a drinker. I'm scared to say that I love her right now, for my sake.

"Hey, hey! You're gonna kill the poor boy!" My savoir, the black haired, brown eyed, light skinned boy, with one orange-ish yellow tail swinging & two fox ears on his head, swiveling to me in this back breaking embrace. Frost Ohana, A Kitsune that lives here, for someone who was quick, smart, nimble, and capable of certain destruction, he was actually pretty laid back and nice, except for his somewhat childish actions and mannerisms, though his outfit of a white shirt with a red tie, black pants and vest(Though the apron he had on was pretty funny, Chef's Checklist: -Cook -Get a TAN -Get some NOOKIE) says otherwise, although the yellow star necklace gave off a touch of immaturity.

Momoko held onto me tighter as Frost came . There was a moment of silence before she let go.

Apparently she was bribed food, because she started stuffing it in my mouth immediately.

Despite getting stuffed with food, I could see out of the corner of my eye Frost talking to Kiyoshi, a little Kitsune girl Frost found out on the street, her fair skin, yellow eyes, & yellow hair matched her yellow tail and ears. She was treated by Frost as if she were his kid, and she was a big fan of pink, her outfit choices could tell you that.

And of course, we had more visitors...

As I struggled to swallow the lump of food, (Lo Mein as I later figured out) Kiyoshi had disappeared to her room, but leaning in the window long pink-fading-to-purple  hair flowing in the wind, with two mini bat wings that mirrored her actual wings adorning it, fair skinned and pink eyes,  and... for a lack of better words,  a big rack that rivaled even Momoko's. For a Succubus, a species know for seducing men, she dressed rather modestly(As modestly as someone with a big...chest could anyway).

...Now I'm starting to think Momoko could read minds, because she started cramming more food down my mouth, though it was good food and it was a free meal. As I swallowed and  blinked , Across the table sat the true mind reader, the satori, Valerie Vulcan, slurping away at her noodles, staring at me. I'm not sure how much she heard of my thoughts, but I hope it wasn't too much. She smiled a slightly mischievous smile, meaning she heard almost all of it.

In the end though, on our last day before the school week started again, we enjoyed our lunch together. Talk happily filled the room, it's hard to imagine I'd be here, I've only been here a week and here I am, A girlfriend, rather interesting friends, and being visited by Amaterasu.

It wasn't exactly what one would call romantic, actually kinda creepy in retrospect, but well worth it.

"Heeeey, Stop spacing out!" Snapping back into reality, I could see Frost  his arms outstretched and his head on the table " S'not fair that you have to space out during my explaining."

(Hope you guys and gals like this so far! I wanted to try putting this down on something, so why not this? Tell me what you think of it , and if you liked it, please share it around, vote, whatever~ Thanks for reading~!)

Wait, he's really ending it here?

Frost: No, He's just to lazy to keep going, but we'll make sure he keeps going.

Momoko: Errrr....right...

Frost: You suck. -3-

Momoko: *whacks him with her stick* GROW UP!

Frost: Owie... 838

(Thanks for reading everybody~)