Mike Oxmaul and his gay relationship

"Hi, Dixie Normous!"
"Yo, Mike Oxmaul!"

They left their bed after a nice long sleep.
Now you may be wondering, who are they? So let me give you a bit of a backstory. The story is about 2 gay men named Dixie Normous and Mike Oxmaul. They have been in a gay relationship for 69 days and they sleep together every day. The 2 men woke up, went downstairs, ate breakfast, played with dildos, went to work, came back from work, kissed each other, played with dildos again, watched a movie together while holding hands, went on a date toegether, kissed each other and overall had a very good life.

Sometimes at night, before going to bed, they would have gay sex. Mike Oxmaul had cock length of 2 inches. Meanwhile, Dixie Normous had cock length of 10 inches. They loved smacking each other's cocks before going to bed.

One day, Mike, while returning from work, met another gay man called Mike Oxlong. This was the only time he ever met someone called Mike. Mike invited Mike to his house. Dixie wasn't there yet. They went to bed and played with dildos for a while. After about 420secs, Mike Oxlong had a confession to make. His confession was that his cock was 12 inches. He confessed that he couldn't go to an airport as the security thought he was carrying a gun.
Mike Oxmaul was fascinated. His new gay partner had a longer cock than his old gay partner. Dixie Normous returned from work an hour later and he found both Mikes in his bed. He was furious. He asked Mike Oxmaul what the fuck was this stranger doing in his house. Mike Oxmaul explained almost everything. He didn't mention that he doesn't want to be gay with him anymore and he didn't mention why.

Dixie Normous stared at Mike Oxlong. He was furious, how could he replace himself as Mike Oxmaul's new gay partner? So he had a plan. Dixie knew that he had the longest cock of anyone in the city. So he challenged Mike Oxlong to a sword fight but with cocks. Mike Oxlong accepted as he knew that his cock was longer than Dixie's.

Dixie was shocked at Mike's cock size. How could anyone have a larger cock than him?

They fought. It was a furious and bloody battle. 69420 secs later of cock slapping, Mike killed Dixie. He stood there with his cock hanging over his enemy's dead body. He stored his enemy in the closet and the 2 Mikes had a long and happy gay relationship.