CHAPTER 4: DREAM OR REALITY

-- DREAM OR REALITY -- 

Elara woke up suddenly when she heard a noise in her brother's room, got up from her bed and left the room, and entered Alexander's

Elara woke up suddenly when she heard a noise in her brother's room, got up from her bed and left the room, and entered Alexander's. When she turned on the light she saw that her brother was lying on the ground, with blood on his body. The brunette knelt down and looked at him scared.

"I'm fine. I'm not hurt or so I think" Alexander reassured her. "I woke up in the middle of the forest, maybe it's the blood of some animal" He commented confused.

"We have to talk to Scott tomorrow, something tells me it's related to the Alpha. We need to know more about your species, Alex. If you're a witch you do magic, and if you do magic there must be some way to break the bond you spoke of" Alexander shrugged.

"We need to talk to Derek, he should know" Elara shrugged. "Do you really trust him?" Alexander nodded with conviction.

"I know he's telling the truth, it's as if he felt a golden glow around people. It's the same for everyone, but if they tell a lie, I can feel that golden one darken. He didn't bite us. He may be mysterious and a bit scary, but he can be trusted" Her sister looked at him a little suspiciously. "Trust me, Lara."

***

Scott and Stiles were walking down the hall, just as they ran into the twins. Scott was telling them about his dream, in which he attacked and killed Allison in one of the high school buses, while Alexander explained that he had come home covered in blood.

"There is no course for lycanthropy or warlocks" Stiles reminded them trying to reassure them.

"But a teacher," Alexander muttered, getting a slap from Stiles.

"You sent him to jail, I doubt he'll be very cooperative after that," Elara assured as she crossed her arms.

"It was just a dream," Stiles dictated just as they saw one of the buses covered in blood and scratches. "Or was it real," he murmured in surprise.

Scott ran into the institute, followed by Elara and Stiles, while Alexander left in search of Derek. As the two teenagers followed the werewolf, Scott insisted on his calls to Allison, which made his two best friends worry. If he kept getting upset he would end up losing control, and both humans knew it.

"We lost him," Stiles complained as Elara looked at him amusedly and nodded at Jackson's locker. "Well, it's not all that bad," he laughed.

Stiles and Elara walked up to the same class, which was chemistry. The brunette sat in her place next to Scott, while Stiles moved behind them.

"What if it's my blood?" Scott asked his best friend.

"Maybe it's from a rabbit," Elara murmured as she tried to focus on what she was doing.