FACE life Chapter 2 - Paper Plates

Francis was nearly in tears when his sons (Matthew and Alfred) walked into the kindergarten class room. Arthur wrapped an arm around him, tears in his eyes as well.
"Come on Francis, we have jobs."
"Mais, mine isn't full time. Au revoir mes bébés, be good! I'll have lunch ready at home!" Several other things were said, but as Arthur was nearly dragging his husband out of the doors, they were drowned out.

"Alright children," their teacher said, "my name is Xiao Mei, but just call me miss Mei, ok?" She had a sweet aura to her. Maybe it was the fact she had a Lilly in her hair.
She passed out small paper plates. She told the children to draw pictures of their families on their plates. She passed out sets of markers. And with a squeak told them to commence.
"Alright Mattie!" Alfred Kirkland-Bonnefoy said. "Let's go! We'll split the markers in half. So half of twelve is...."
"Six Al." Matthew Bonnefoy-Kirkland said. They were identical except for their hair and eyes. They were biological twins adopted by the previously mentioned parents.
"Right six! Let's go bro!"
Alfred held his markers with his fist, while Matt held his with his fingers. It was no surprise that Matt's was a bit neater than his brothers.
A slightly taller boy came up to them. He had blond hair that was pushed back, and bright blue eyes.
"Hello, I'm Ludwig, and you two are?" He inquired.
"Oh hi bro! I'm Alfred the hero!" He made a small jump and pumped his fist into the air, causing miss Mei to giggle a bit.
"Yes, and you are?" He looked to Matthew
"O-oh I-I'm uh...."
"That's little Matt, my bro and sidekick!" Ludwig seemed a bit taken back by this boys excitement. But didn't say anything.
"So!" Al said, picking up his plate "This dudes my papa, this is my dad, this is Mattie, and I'm here!" Alfred's drawing was a lot of him. It had a purple and green drawing of himself with a superman Cape taking up most of it, his parents were two red and blue stick figures, one with slightly longer hair, and his little brother Matt was in the corner, in very neon violet.
Matt didn't hold his up, despite the fact that it was much more put together and that he had actually tried to replicate skin and hair tones. He was busy playing with his stuffed polar bear that went with him everywhere.

That day they met several people. Well Alfred did. Three boys, Ludwig, a boy named Antonio, and another named Kiku, and a girl named Lilli.
Matthew was much more of a loner. Deciding to play with his polar bear. After three hours, it was 12:00, and Francis came to pick the children up.