Chapter 2: Typical Day, Typical Gundham

-Partially Inspired by The Wrong Choice by @TheWeirdoOnAmino and He's Too Good For Me by @C-CHAM-P -

TW: Abuse, Mentions of Blood, Bullying.

Still Kazuichi's POV: 

After I took my nap from all the beatings, I woke up at 4:00 am. 

Where is the clock? Oh nevermind, accidentally knocked it over in my sleep I see. 

I went to go look at it, and I realized it was 4:00 in the morning. Oh shoot I'll be late to school! I mean, I know I won't, but I need to eat and get some metal parts for the little Nekomaru thing I'm making for Akane. 

Ugh, but what would Gundham do at school today? 

Eh, I'll just forget about it for now.  Ooh, I can also see what Miss Sonia is doing today as well!

 I mean, I know I call her Miss Sonia because apparently I want them to think I "love" her, but that's not it at all. I've always been jealous of her for getting together with Gundham, the day I was going to ask him out. I still have the pink and green teddy bear and handmade roses that I made that day, still on the television stand where I put them the day I came home, furious as ever. 

Anyways, I should be covering up the injuries again, and getting dressed. Now where is my beanie and jumpsuit? Agh! I put it in the same place every time, up on the shelf of my nightstand. Why do I always forget about that sometimes?

*After I put the bandages and clothes on*

Well, I should be heading to the little market we have. Honestly, I know Ibuki will be there, which is good. At least I'll have someone to talk to, better than yesterday's incident. 

I'll tell about it. Well, I got into an argument with Kuzuryu, because we were talking about crushes or whatever. 

He thought I was heterosexual, until I said, and I quote, "No, I don't really like Miss Sonia, I like Gundham.-" 

He then cut me off when I was trying to finish that as well, saying, "Why are you crushing on people who are together? And why of the same gender crush? I mean I knew you were different, but not one of those people!"

 Kuzuryu said, and I yelled at the top of my lungs in class, saying, 

"But why am I like this? God, Kuzuryu. Why can't you accept people the way they are?" I said, trying to defend myself off of what he said. 

"I just don't understand why you would do that. God, you're annoying and a freak. Why did you even tell me that when I was going to say that? We were never friends from the start, Kazuichi. You know what?" He said, picking up Peko's sword from off the ground in her sword bag.

"No, don't. You're going way too fa-" I got cut off by him using the sword and slicing scars and cuts on my face, blood going everywhere as I fainted.

So yeah, that's what happened with Kuzuryu. Well, I have to grab my phone to check how Ibuki is doing.  

Thankfully, I had it charged, 100% exactly. I thought honestly yesterday I didn't plug it in, so I got a little scared just in case I had to call Ibuki's mother to pick me and her up from the bus stop like last week. I'll save that story for another day.

I checked through my messages, and none were new. 

"Hey, Rockstar! You meeting me at the Little Tiny Town Shop?" I texted, sending it as I finished.

"Yeah, I'll see you there, Soda Can!" Ibuki had texted back to me, using the same nickname she always has been. 

Heh, it's kind of funny how I had gotten that nickname Soda Can. All because my last name is Soda, and because the one time I was drinking soda from a soda can. I had dropped the soda can, and had the whole entire can break apart, having the fizzy liquid going everywhere.