Chapter 1: The demon boy

'...' Yuu talking

Yuu Pov 

I was running from Demons who worked for him.

"I can smell his blood!!" said one of the demons.

" We have to stop he has to be our lord wife if we lose him we lose our life you hear me!!!" Another demon yelled.

I felt tired 

'No not now'

I started to lose conscious.

I tried to keep going but I couldn't.

I fell to the ground unconscious.

Tanjiro Pov

It was midnight and I was returning home.

Trees, trees, trees, more trees, a guy unconscious.... wait what.

I stopped to see a black haired boy on the ground.

I pick him up and carry him to Mr. Urokodaki Hut.

When we got there Mr. Urokodaki took off the boy's komono and put him in a bed. 

When he woke up he looked confused. 

I wanted to make a conversation so I said "Hi my names Tanjiro".

He jumped in surprise and looked at me his eyes looked a little like Nezuko's but black with a hint of gray.

It was silent until I asked him his name, but he still didn't answer. That's when Nezuko came in and ran in front of me protectively.

"Nezuko his not a bad guy see look I'll show you" I started to show her by stiffing the air but when I did the air smelled like demon. 

'he smelled like a demon'.

I reached for my sword but than I realized that it wasn't there.

I looked at the boy and saw him looking at it.

'S-so fast i didn't even notice'

"H-hey um can I have that back... Please" I started.

He looked at me and started walking towards me Nezuko threw a low kick at him but he just jump over it.

'Hes going to kill me'.

He got closer and closer

'I'm going to die'

I closed my eyes but then opened them because of the long pause to see him hold out my sword I looked up at his face and could tell he wasn't going to kill me.... I think

'I can trust him....please don't kill me'

I reach out to grab. But when I did he looked me in my eyes and out of nowhere hugged me.

'Is he alright'

I looked down at him he was already asleep

'kinda like Nezuko..... Wait like Nezuko could this have happened to him to....'

I hug him back to realize he was very slim. He than pushed his head into my chest holding on for dear life.

'By the looks of it he my age (15) and his hair looked red.... What would it look like in the sun.... Right I can't see him in the sun because he would die.... Looks like his just like Nezuko but with black eyes and red hair..... He looks so peaceful and cute'

.

.

.

'Wait what'