𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑛'𝑠 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦

𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑛

Tables, stalls and all types of different displays could be seen as you explored the Devildom secondhand book fair. Satan was walking by your side, his head turning each 2 seconds to look at each booth in hopes of seeing something that he would like to get his hands on.

The both of you stopped to see a table which was seemingly owned by particularly curious demon. Satan however, had a star-like glimmer in his eyes which only grew larger once he found a book that seemed quite aged.

"I'll take it sir, how much for it ?"

The vendor looked at Satan and me both, however, his eyes dramatically stopped over the pile of books Satan was already carrying .

"Well you seem like a lad who enjoys a good reading so I'll give you a discount, whatdayya say?" Said the vendor who surprisingly had a thick voice, coated along with some sort of accent.

Satan chuckled at his words.

"There's really no need for that sir"

"Well not just anyone would pick that book mister, but tell you what..."

Satan normally would try and hide his emotions with a chill and calm facade but not today, that's for sure.

The blonde demon was on the edge of his seat once the vendor bent over to look at some old boxes, soon bringing out an even older looking book.

"Seriously when were these books even made??!?

It legit looks like they were made before paper and ink were even a thing..."

You thought to yourself as your eyes laid upon Satan, whose arms were busy with the pile of books. Your hands acted out by themselves as you took some of the books into your own arms, this so that he could have his hands free for at least a second.

He stared at you and uttered a small shy 'thank you y/n' before turning to pick up the decrepit looking item.

And without wasting one more second, he purchased both of the books.

Before leaving the booth, the vendor offered you some bags for the heavy stack of books you were holding, which you gladly accepted.
You quickly tried to fit the objects in the bag as the vendor spoke to Satan. By the time you were done with the bag you noticed Satan was smiling and looking at you while simultaneously speaking to the seller.

After this, you said your goodbyes and decided it was time to wrap it up since you had to go back to work before Lucifer would menacingly grow his wings out and reprimand you.

Satan helped you with the large bag and instead gave you the bag with the two old books so that you wouldn't feel bad about not carrying anything.

The view you had while walking back was something unusual yet endearing.

It was Satan's bright smile, which quite honestly made your heart pound a bit faster.

"You seem happy, birthday boy"
you said in an attempt to jokingly tease him

"That's because I am" were the words that came out of his mouth as he turned his head to look directly at you from the side.

The avatar of wrath would have normally denied this so you were pretty thrown off yet you were glad to fully grasp that charming and joyful side of Satan.

"Actually it's been a great day: I got to see hundreds of books, I received unexpected gifts and I even got my share of time with you. Truly these events might never occur again so I should probably enjoy it will it lasts"

You both kept talking and walking until you reached a corner right before arriving to the booth where the other brothers were working.

You stopped and put your bag of the floor, making Satan stop his steps and put the bag on the floor too, finally taking a break from the heavy weight.

A question had been in your head and you just couldn't help it and decided to blurt it out.

"Can I kiss you ??"
you asked bluntly making Satan go silent for just a couple of seconds before smiling.

"Please do"

After hearing his answer, you tugged his tie softly so he would lower his head a bit. You then proceeded to delicately grab his jaw with your other hand and connected your lips with his.

When you both pulled away from each other you noticed Satan's hand had been laying on your back and now had moved it to the side of your hip.

"I'm so glad Mammon wasn't here to ruin the moment"
You laughed when you heard Satan but you too were glad that this moment had only been between both of you and no one else.

"Okay now we really do have to go back" you stated

"Agh after this I don't want to go back"
Satan complained

"If we go back now, you'll get another kiss" you  negotiated

"Ah in that case I do suppose we have to do the responsible thing and show up to help, come on let's go" he didn't even hide the fact that he loved the sound of your offer.

Satan picked up the bags and grabbed your hand as he started speed walking to your destination.

Today had been Satan's best birthday so far and he would be sure to never forget it for as long as he lived.

~𝐻𝑖𝑖𝑖, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 !!

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 :(

𝐻𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑃𝑜𝑣 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎat he was talking about with the vendor

Ok that's all, thank you and have a great day <33