The Meeting (2)

After her breakfast she thought of looking around so that she can find a place where she can sneak out... She only let Chaeyoung follow her as she insisted, they walk around the garden, the swimming pool area, etc.... At last, she finally found a wall in their backyard garden, there's a table where some plastic baskets are placed... She thought to run away as soon as possible is the best so she told Chaeyoung to bring her water as a way to send her away...

           Chaeyoung run fastly to the kitchen as she's afraid that her lady would do something bad again.... Meanwhile, Lisa climb on the table but she can't reach the roof of the wall so she jump down from the table again, taking all the baskets she can see and arrange them nicely for her to step in to it...

          When Chaeyoung came back she saw her lady climbing on the wall, the bottle that she hold slip from her hand, falling on the ground.. She quickly run towards the wall, pulling her lady's leg to stop her from climbing more up but her lady was too strong...

Lalisa:Don't worry, I just want to take a look outside and i won't fall, I always climb the wall of our house back in my place....

        She said as she tried to kick Chaeyoung's hand away and that's work, she finally let go of her leg but another problem came... That is.... The wall was too high, she can't jump off.... While she was busy trying to ask for someone who could help her...

         Finally she found a man, not just some ordinary man, but very handsome man, he has an athletic body, sharp jawline, a perfect side profile with a very domineering aura..

Lalisa:Hey you.. please can you help me get down from here, they kidnapped me and try to make me marry someone i don't even know..

       She fake cry as she complained to the man who stand a few steps away from the wall.... She said so many things, asking help but the man didn't even budge.... She's about to fall because some guards pull her from the inside making her struggle more, she move forward so much and was about to fall but the man didn't even glance at her, making her burn in anger..

Lalisa:How ungrateful!!!Coward!! You Sissy man.....

         She said just before she fall from the high wall, as  the ground was all grass without no rock so she only passed out... but when Chaeyoung and some other guards came to take her in, she already awake.... With the help of Chaeyoung, she slowly stand up, brushing her hands and her clothes slowly... She's not the lively, arrogant lady anymore... The one who woke up is the quiet, sweet and polite 'Young Miss Park'....

Lisa:I'm sorry if i disturb you....

             The lady who woke up apologise as soon as she saw the man's unpleasant face, even though she don't know what happened, she senses that she did something again...

Chaeyoung:We are very sorry to disturb you and let you see this thing, please excuse us...

       Chaeyoung excuse themselves then they all walk inside, when they reach their room they saw a maid standing there in front of their door... Chaeyoung rush and greet the older maid 'Nanny Kim'......

          Nanny Kim then told then that Young Miss Park should get ready as the third Master of the Jeon family Jeon Jungkook was about to arrive.... Chaeyoung nodded and thank the older maid who informed them, after she take her lady inside and make her sit in front of her vanity... She quickly did her makeup and hair then she walk inside the closet to choose an elegant dress for her lady......

             After getting her ready, she immediately take her to the main meeting hall to meet the Young Master Jeon

             After getting her ready, she immediately take her to the main meeting hall to meet the Young Master Jeon..... When they reach the hall Chaeyoung was shocked to see the man who's the Young Master Jeon, it's none other than the man that her lady ask for help and make a joke out of herself....

          But when she look at her lady, she's very calm as always as she didn't remember anything that make her breath in relief...... On the other hand, Young Master Jeon was shocked to see her but not because of the accident, because of her change of behavior, before she falls, she's very open, innocent and arrogant, she even call him in some type of way.... But when she fall, she's totally different from the girl before that make the Young Master Jeon curious...

           After talking for a good 15 minutes, he want to confirm and test her, if she's really different or she just act different in front of others.... So he ask Master Lee if he know the meaning of 'sissy' but got the answer 'No' so he ask the Young Miss Park if she knows but also got the answer 'No' from her too... that confirm that she's really different....

_________________
______________________________

Here, Young Master Jeon confirm that she's different from the girl he saw by not knowing the meaning of 'sissy', that is because a noble lady like her never said that word to any man.... especially in their state 'Seoul' as it is the sign of disrespecting a man's identity but at Lalisa's place they are easily used as a cuss type, mainly used by girls...

       Thank you for reading this mess💜💜💜😂😂