not ready to die

Alex took Grace through the tunnel and asked if she had everything she needed. She gave a quick nod.

"No Alex Alex what the FUCK is going on?" She asked.

She out on some trainers as she sat in the floor with Alex beside her.

"Ok, they think if they don't kill you, something very bad will happen to the family. I had to play along so I can get you out but the house is lockdown now so this is going to be really tricky."

"You knew what will happen if I pulled that card."

"No one fucking knows what will happen Grace,  no one thought you'd pull that card."

Fitch was in the bathroom watching some show on his phone on how to use the shark poon when he heard some nice above through the vent.

"When you marry into this family, you have to play a game and if you don't you die. I know it's crazy but it's real. It happened to my great uncle. He didn't play and next morning he died."

"Your family is some fucked up psycho killers. You brought me here without warning. Why didn't you kidnap me?"

"No there are rules, you have to have the wedding here and you have to play the fucking game."

"You didn't even want me, you didn't even tell me."

"If I told you, you would've left."

"If I didn't propose, you would've left. You mean everything to me I promise you, I'm getting you out of here."

"I'll unlock all the doors Grace and you have to fucking run. I have to."

"Where are you going?" He asked. "Straight and through the kitchen" she replied amidst tears.

She didn't wanna leave him. She still loved him but all this would never have happened if he didn't propose to her.

"You're gonna make it Grace, it's going to be okay." He assured her. He kissed her one last time. "Go, go" then he left.

She stood by the wall crying and breathing hard as Alex proceeded to get the doors unlocked.

She started walking down the tunnel as she ripped her wedding dress half way with some struggle. She came across a door and stared at it. 

"Any sign of her?" Tom asked Daniel and aunt Helen as they carried Claire's dead body.

"No, shoe could be anywhere." Aunt Helen replied. Then at that moment Grace opened the door from where she hid and came face to face with the three.

"Found her." Daniel replied. Immediately Tom dropped Claire to fire at her. She turned the other way to run when she came face to face with Emilie.

Emilie shot at her but she bent down and the bullet went to the other three. The gun dropped from her hand as Grace ran as fast as she could.

She entered a room, all the doors were locked. She picked up a telephone, it wasn't working. She leaned by the doors panting hard. As Daniel walked in beside her.

She stared at him pleading. "Lemme just get a drink" he said. "I have to call the others"

"No you don't" she said. " You can help me, please."

"This doesn't end well for you."

"Daniel, I'm begging you." She pleaded.

"I'm really sorry bout all this. It's true what they say, the rich really are different."

"I'll give you ten second head start" he said.

"Thank you." She ran out the room as he began counting.