11- Sneaking out

"Why do I have to come with you! I'm old enough to stay home alone for a night"
Y/n whined

"I said what I said. You are coming with me to Jimin's house for that sleepover because you aren't old enough"
Yoongi spoke

"Oppa please, look at these puppy eyes"
She pleaded

"Nope, they aren't working on me. And it's finalized"
Yoongi shrugged

"Ugh! God damn it! This is so fu-"
Y/n spoke

"No cursing or swearing in this household miss"
Yoongi spoke, seriously and deeply

Y/n went quiet after that. She didn't dare mess with her brother when he was in a serious mood. If you fought with him when he's serious already, you're gonna get roasted with every sentence he speaks after.

He's Min Yoongi aka agustd after all.

AT NIGHT
Y/n and Jungkook had planned to meet tonight when they were high school earlier.

Of course, it was a secret hangout because there was no way in this world to make Yoongi agree to it.

Y/n made sure her brother was asleep and wore a black oversized hoodie and boots. She tiptoed to the door and left the house quietly.

She walked through the streets until she reached her destination. The amusement park.

She took her phone out and dropped a message to Jungkook, waiting for his reply.

Suddenly, someone covered her eyes and mouth. She was so scared until the hands let go of her. She turned around quickly and saw Jungkook laughing.

"Yah! You think it's funny to do something like this right now?!"
Y/n said

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I couldn't help myself"
Jungkook laughed

Y/n sighed and walked into the amusement park without waiting for Jungkook to catch up.

They got in the rollercoaster. The biggest one there. The conductor yelled out and pulled the lever.

It was fun as the roller coaster went up slowly. But then the huge drop came.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Y/n screamed her heart out

"WOOHOOOOO"
Jungkook, in the other hand, was having the time of his life

"GET ME OFF THIS HELL MACHINE"
Y/n hugged into Jungkookfor dear life

"Hey! Look at me"
He spoke and held her hand whilst hugging her

Y/n suddenly was at ease. She sensed safety and protection under his muscular arms. She felt protected. She didn't know why. Her stomach was doing somersaults and her heart was racing, unusually fast.

The rest of the ride went by but y/n didn't feel scared anymore. In fact, she was enjoying herself with Jungkook.

Wow.

Never in my life did i think I'd be happy to be in a roller coaster.

The ride came to a halt once it reached back to the start position. It jerked and y/n leaned on Jungkook, flying out of her seat. And like she trusted him to, he caught her.

They stayed in that position looking at one another until the conductor called their names. They got out and went towards him.

"Hey kids, here are your pictures"
The conductor spoke

The roller coaster had a camera at a point where it would stop so each person could get their photo.

"Thanks"
Y/n smiled

They saw the pictures. The first one was pretty good, both smiling; The second one was the one where Jungkook smiling and y/n was screaming to death. They both started laughing.

The others were amazing and hilarious as well. They divided the photos and took half each.

Jungkook walked y/n home, worried for her safety at this time of the night.

It was currently 2am. So you never know what type of people with what intentions walk.

Jungkook left as y/n reached her doorstep. She opened the door quietly and went in the house.

Suddenly, the lights turned on.

"OH MY- Y/N WHERE WERE YOU?!"
Yoongi came running to his sister

"Oppa? I was just getting uhm snacks from the convenience store"
Y/n panicked

"Do you know how worried I was?! My sister was missing at two 2am and there was no way I could get to her since her number was off and she didn't notify anything!"
He spoke worriedly

"I'm sorry..."
Y/n spoke, feeling guilty as if not enough

"You don't know how dangerous the word is out there only because I've always kept you under my wing and away from the evil!"
Yoongi shouted

"I'm sorry oppa. Please"
She said

She knew how he was protective of her but what happened next surprised her as she never thought it could happen.

"WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU? HOW ON EARTH WOULD I KNOW? HOW WOULD I FIND OUT??! YOU'RE MY ONLY FAMILY LEFT AND I CAN'T RISK LOSING YOU"
Yoongi broke down into tears

He let tears out for the first time in front of her or anyone.

Yoongi was the type of person who never let his feelings show. He wouldn't be emotional but stay strong for the others. Y/n always encouraged him that he could express himself but he never did. He didn't cry and when he did, he would cry alone and secretly.

There was a few times where y/n saw him crying in his room, and she couldn't bare to see him like that. He would always close her out during that time.

Y/n felt angry with herself for sneaking out.

"I'm sorry oppa. I know it's overwhelming and scary to take the role of  a parent to me ever since our parents went away. You had to miss out on parties and hanging out with friends before to babysit me as I would be alone. You sacrificed your time and now I did this. I'm sorry!"
Y/n spoke, breaking into tears after seeing him

He took her by her arms.

"Don't leave me alone without telling me ever again!"
Yoongi shouted

He said nothing and then simply hugged her, taking her by surprise. He was mad but at the same time he hugged her.

They stayed in that position until Yoongi heard tiny snores. He already knew her so well that he didn't have to look at her to know she fell asleep.

He carried her to her room and placed the blanket on her, properly so she wouldn't get cold.

He turned off the night light and went outside, closing the door behind him.

He went downstairs to close the lights, but he saw something outside the window that he felt was suspicious.

A guy...

_____________________________________________________
Does Yoongi suspect something's up?