Nicolas

" Then stop going to clues that will kill you and let the officers do there job "

" That's the thing. They are all in to this crap "

The last sentence makes the room quiet.

" What do you mean? "

Hana asks.

" I..I am not sure but it's just obvious to me. There is no reinforcement coming here or the news getting out of this island. Like Nicolas said, no one gets out no one gets in "

" So, you are saying that all of them are in to this chaos? "

Hana began to panic a bit.

" It's a theory of mine...and this place is kind of weird too but I can't but my finger on it "

Seventeen signs one more.

" What do we do now? "

Nox asks.

" We need to leave this place, but how? "

Archly saids, trying to think of an idea.

A knocking sound can be heard from the door. The room went silent, fearing for the worst.

" Nicolas here! Just checking on everyone in the dorm "

Nicolas said though the door. No response. The officers kick the door open as they rush in to grab Seventeen.

" Ah! "

He screams in fear, trying to escape.

" What are you doing!? "

Nox said.

" Oh, deary. Your friend here is charged for murder! He is a serial killer, a psycho! "

He said in a dramatic way.

" But it's ok now, he will be gone for by morning "

" But you can't do that! "

Archly shouts, trying to run and stop them. But they grab his arm, making him unable to move forward.

" Oh, the laws said so. I don't have the power to control that "

" He is just protecting himself from those hostiles! "

" No, the Camara clearly shows that he attacked first "

He shows a clip form his phone, showing that Seventeen was going on a rampage, killing 3 innocences.

" That can't be.."

Archly mumbled.

" No, I didn't!! I wo- "

Before he can say anything more. The officers cover his mouth with some kind of cloth, making him faint.

" Tootals! "

Nicolas said, walking out of their dorm with the officers and Seventeen.

" ST! "

Archly run to stop them but they lock the door from the outside first, making him bang the door serval times before giving up.

" Clam down "

Hana said.

" Clam down? CLAM DOWN?? "

Archly snaps, turning around to Hana with rage voice.

" My brother is going to be killed by tomorrow!...I can't believe it "

He chuckles as his sanity decreases rapidly.

" No, we won't "

Nox said as she picks up her phone.