i love you dad

There was a little boy named Jake living with his father in Bradford. His father was a arrogant kind of a man after his wife's death .He loved his father because he was the only person to look after him. As the little kid lost his mother as he took birth.

His father had a car that memorized him of his beautiful wife all those memories that were buried in that car which was very precious for him because it had those memories that can never come back to him. But the kid was aware of all those pain that his father had after losing his wife ..

      When ever he asked his father that his all friends have their mothers who is her mother where is she and many other questions the father would just shout at the little boy and go away

     One day he his father was washing his precious car and Jake took a stone and started writing on  it his father got very angry and cut off his hands ... the kid cries a lot then he takes him to the hospital the child lost both of his hands and he asked his father that when will his hands grow ..... the father gets back  home and kicks the car many times while kicking the car he saw what the kid had written on the car he wrote I LOVE YOU DAD father had a guilty of conscience that his son loved him so much even after his arrogant behavior....
        2years later

      They live together with all the love