Restaurants Are Devoine

At a fine, devine, and expensive restaurant you took me to, I was bored out of my mind. I say we should've went to a less expensive place, but you insisted, and I didn't have a choice. I looked over at you as you tapped your glass half filled with white wine. Cupcake Mascato. My favorite wine beverage. I take in each detail of you. Your nicely shaved beard, makes me want to rub my fingers against your skin. Your nicely done hair, as always for me, whether messy or fitted. A black and white suit and bow, because a bow fit you better in my opinion. Most importantly, that didn't need to be fixed or bedazzled, your eyes. Naturally exquisite, fierce, and lion-like.                                                                                                                                                                                          After a moment of staring in your eyes and daydreaming, I realize that you're stare back at me with a smile and a brow raised. I can't help but smile back, laughing at myself. You're too mesmerizing to not stare at. Who am I to not stare at what's mine? Not saying a word, you look at me like you know what I'm thinking. You give a soft chuckle. Everything you do is sexy to me. Your existence is all I need. The more I look at you, the more I think, do I really look that good in this dress? White and short, but fluffy. I wore knee socks under and took them off in the car before putting my heels on.                                                                                                                                                     I tap my finger on the table, wondering what has been taking so long, not realizing that we've been waiting for 5 minutes and the fine dining is supposed to be exquisite according to others. Because I'm not used to the behavior in places like this, I decide to sit on the side you're on. We talk and cuddle in the empty booth. I try not to talk about weird science things. I listen to your stories as I lay against your chest. As I listen, I play with your hands, inter folding our fingers. Veins are not the big deal here. Your fingers are my good morning and good night. They put me to sleep most nights.                                                                                                                                                                   When I realized you've stopped talking, you give me that sexy smirk. Something tells me you've been reading my mind as if I was saying such things out loud. I softly blush and you chuckle. I bite my lip, feeling you pull me back more, my ass making contact with your crotch. I've been turned on ever since you pushed that vibrator up my pussy. I could feel the inside part in my pussy and the other part on my clit. If you turn it on now, your lap might get wet from my cum considering the edging that I had to do before getting dressed.                                                                   You're very clever for picking out what lingerie you wanted me to wear. You picked the easiest ones. You can pull my panties to the side and have your way with me if you wanted to. Otherwise, you would've chosen the more designed, sexy and tight ones. Nonetheless, I'm not complaining. After all, I've an addiction to pleasing you. As you whisper sweet fantasies of what you could do to me right now, I feel you pull my panties to the side and turn the vibrator on the 2nd lowest level. Thankful that we don't like making a scene, I let out a very soft moan in your ear, panting slightly heavy.                                                                                                                                                       Before anything else could happen, you turned off the vibrator and mumbled that they're coming with the food as you straightened yourself. I whimpered and was about to slide back onto the other seat put you wrapped your arms around my waist and smiled. I smiled and rolled my eyes. This is gonna be one long night.