Chapter 1

Title of the book will probably change, I can't think of a better one at the moment, if y'all have suggestions on what It should be please let me know!

Tiff's Pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I sit up and turn it off so it stops ringing. I look at the time and its 6:30 in the morning. I had to leave at 7:00 today so I had enough time to get to school and get my schedule.

It's the middle of the school year and its my first day at this school. To say I'm not excited would be an understatement. I hate coming into the school years mid semester or school year. Everyone already has their friends and I'm just going to get stared at 24/7. It also wont help that I'm mute.  Being the "mute girl" caused some problems for me. Its part of the reason I wasn't to sad to leave my last school in New Mexico.

I hop in the shower and get dressed. I grab my school bag and soccer bag and make my way downstairs. My dad was still passed out on the couch from his night of drinking. I grab a banana for breakfast and head out the door. I pull my keys out of my backpack and head over to my motorcycle. I hop on and put my helmet on before turning my bike on and make my way to the school. I head to the student parking lot and park my bike. I was already getting stared at. I take my helmet off and make my way through the back doors and to the front office. The lady at the front desk looks up from her computer.

"You must be the new transfer, Tiffany Peterson?" she says and I just nod my head.

"Oh right, you're the girl who doesn't talk. We have let your teachers know, that way they don't think you are being disrespectful or anything for not responding to them. Here is your schedule, I was also able to talk to the school's soccer coach and we were able to put you on the team, so instead of PE, your 6th class will be soccer and that will count as your physical education credits, The coach will test you and decide if you will play on Jr or Varsity team, since your a junior I would assume varsity but you will know for sure by the end of the day." She says as she hands me a paper with my classes and a map of the school.

It also had my locker number and lock pin on it, so I make my way over to my locker. I unlock it and surprisingly it was big enough to fit my soccer bag and helmet. so I don't have to carry it around all day. Once I put the unnecessary stuff in the locker I head to the cafeteria. I open the door and if felt like everyone's eyes were on me. I see a open table to my left and keep my head down and make my way over to it. I sit down and look at the map for a few minutes to see where my first class is. I had Math first, 2nd was science, 3rd was history, 4th was English, Lunch, 5th was Floral design, I think it has to do with flowers or something and 6th was soccer.

"Hey new girl, this is our table." says some guy, I look up and could instantly tell he was a football player, probably a popular kid since there were other football players and girls that are clearly cheerleaders, you can tell by the way they dress and think the whole world revolves around them.

I get up to move and I feel one of the guys put their hand on my shoulder and practically pushes me back down to sit down.

"Cat got your tongue?" he says smirking at me and looking me up and down. I push his arm off me and try to get up

"Hey asshole! Leave her alone." Yells a girl, she had long brown hair that was in a ponytail. she had a shorter girl with brown wavy hair next to her. I could tell they were both soccer players.

"Go away Solo" he says

"Anderson you and I both know I don't have a issue kicking your ass. Leave the new girl alone." says the girl, I guess her last name is Solo.

He swings at hope but Hope easily reads it and catches his fist causing everyone who was watching to laugh. She shoves him away and I could tell he was very pissed off. They finally move out of the way so I can get up and leave but not before one of them trips me as I'm walking away. Thankfully I was able to catch myself. The group of girls walk over to me.