Chapter 2

Tiff's pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I roll out of bed and hop in the shower before getting ready for school. I make sure all my schoolwork is in my backpack before heading downstairs. I make a turkey sandwich with mayo and lettuce for lunch. I grab a small bag of chips, a Gatorade and a protein bar and put in my lunch bag. I grab an ice pack from the freezer to keep everything cold. I also grab an apple and cut It up and a protein drink for breakfast.

I grab my keys out of my backpack and grab my helmet before heading out the door and locking It behind me. I head to my bike and get on, I put my helmet on and turn my bike on and begin the drive to school. I pull into the same parking spot as I did yesterday. Since I didn't have to be as early as I was yesterday Hope was already here, she was parked next to me and was still in her car. when she heard my bike she looked up from her phone and turned her car off.

I turn my bike off and get off my bike, I take my helmet off and fix my hair.

"Hey Tiff." Says Hope

I wave and give her a small smile. We head towards our lockers together and I make sure to put my binder and other items that I don't need for my first 3 periods and make sure to grab the stuff I needed for my first 3 classes. I set my helmet in my locker and once Hope is ready we head to the cafeteria and sit down at the regular table we sat at yesterday.

More and more of the team arrives and sits with us, I just listen while they all talk. I grab my apple out of my backpack and start eating It. I realized I left my math binder in my locker.

I write a quick note and show It to Hope

Forgot my math binder, bell is about to ring in 3 minutes so I'll meet you there.

She stops talking to Kelley and looks down at my paper.

"Alright sounds good." She says

I put the bag that had my apples in trash and eat the last 2-3 pieces while I head to my locker. I unlock It and grab my binder and put It in my backpack.

I was looking to double check and make sure I had everything when I got a really bad pain In my hand.

I look over and see Jack, he just slammed hand in my locker. I look down and see a pretty bad red mark on my hand.

"Sup loser." He says walking by like nothing happened.

The bell rang and I close my locker and head to class. My hand was killing me. I head inside the classroom and Hope was already in her seat.

"You okay? You look in pain." She says and I just nod my head even though my hand was killing me. Before she can push further the final bell rings and the teacher begins her lesson.

"Alright that's the end of the lesson, please do pages 106-107, whatever you don't finish please finish It before class tomorrow. Tiffany, can you come to my desk please?" Says the teacher

I nod my head and stand up and make my way over to her desk. I was tripped once but I was able to catch myself on the desk using my already hurt hand so now It feels even worse. There were a few laughs but the teacher shut It down really quickly.

"Quiet down and focus on your work. Mr Anderson this is your one warning. Keep your feet to yourself." She says

Fuck I'm dead

"While I was teaching I couldn't help but noticed you looked in physical pain. Is anything bothering you?" She asks as she gives me a pen and paper. I grab the pen and write

I was running late and closed my locker on my hand. It's just sore.

"Can I see it?" She asks