New school new life awaits

Melody's POV:
BEEP!!! my alarm clock growled over and over so I just decided to get up early cause it's my first day at my new school,I quickly took a shower and dressed I waited for our dad to give me a ride to school unfortunately I'm with my mom on my first day (absolutely totally embarrassing)

Morning rites:
When I'm heading to the field for their morning rites it's really noisy but suddenly they stopped and gave way for a group of boys while I'm in the middle (cause I don't know what to do) "hello"boy in the middle said "uhm hi" I said and walked away "wait my name is Jay" "like I care" "hey what's you're name" "Melody and if you all don't mind I'll go ahead"

Jay's POV:
I'm with my bros again Ivan is our leader and the playboy and badass of this school
"Woah hey dudes checkout that girl hey Ivan wanna check her out"
"No thanks check just check her out for me"
"sure" yes I'm gonna check this pretty girl
"hello"
"bye"
"wait my name is Jay"
"Like I care" woah I like this type of girl so hard to get
"hey what's you're name"
"melody and if you don't all mind I'll go ahead"
"hey Neil,Quim,Tom,Ivan,Xander,Ken,Andrei that girl is Melody and she's playing hard to get"
"well guys I like Melody so don't touch her" Josh said
"hey josh she's mine"
"fine let's make a bet who ever gets her heart first will be given $200 this bet is only between the two of us"
"may the best man win"