princes of Space

This is gonna get dark skip if you just want the LiveAid part

Best music to play in the Background is " Roslyn by Bon Iver & St Vincent "

*****

Roger's POV

It's been a few months and more and more days I feel are being wasted. Deacon is back into hiding and me and May are doing more things with the Queen Brand. I just hope whatever I do I'm making him proud
I sigh and then walk out my room for some coffee while on tour, it's abit comforting to know i won't be in a hotel for long I chuckle and see Brian already beat me to the kitchen I sigh and walk to him. He gives me and little groggy " Hello " I give him a " morin " back. I make my coffee and I head back to my room. I sit and look up at the ceiling and I wonder, can I just go back. I'm not trying to go through the pain but I think it would be a nice adventure if it wasn't so tiring to do so.

Brian's POV

It's been a quiet year or so not saying we haven't been doing anything, cause we have been doing alot of things like tours, Livestreams and trying to stay healthy. All and all it's been okay, we rarely hear from Deacon but when we do it's a treat. Roger on the other hand he still tours with me and does his own thing in his free time and I've been doing " my thing " as my kids say. I'm okay with this quiet , it's a comfortable quiet not just an angry one or sad one.

What a feeling that is