i want him, but i cant have him

I was laughing at something my friend said when he came up to me. “Hey Sam, can I talk to you for a min?” he asked. I looked at him and said sure. “In private” he explained himself.  Me being the overly sexual person I am, I replied “ooo why in private?” he didn’t look very interested in my little joke. “I’m serious, it’s kind of important” he replied with a serious tone. Surprised at his tone I answered “ok, sure” I followed quietly behind him as he led us to a somewhat closed off place on campus. He stopped walking, took a deep breath then turned to look at me. He had a very intense look on his face. “You need to stop!” he almost yelled. Taken back at the somewhat outburst, I replied “what are you talking about?” knowing exactly what his talking about. “Don’t play dumb Sam, I doesn’t suite you.” I really don’t want to have this conversation I replied “I don’t know what you’re talking about so I’m just gona go” I made a move to leave but he stopped me before I could. He grabbed on to my arm then pushed me against the closest wall. “uuggg!! What’s your problem?!” I nearly shouted at him. He was way too close for my liking. I can’t have him this close. I can think, I can’t breathe, and heart is pounding! What I hate most is that HE is making me fell this! HE my friend since middle school. HE my partner in crime. But most importantly HE my best friend’s boyfriend! How I stand here looking into my best friend’s boyfriends eyes and want to kiss him! That’s not ok, I shouldn’t be thinking this! What kind of friend am i? “ your my problem! I have a girlfriend!” he shouted. “You think I don’t know this! You think im happy and excited that I have feeling for my best friend’s boyfriend!?” I shouted back. Not meaning to say the last part. He look at me with those warm brown eyes of his and asked “you have feelings for me?” it was almost a whisper. I looked into his eyes and nodded a yes.  He moved his hands form either side of me to one at my waist and the other on my cheek. He moved just a little closer, now his knees are touching my thays. “ don’t..” I whispered. “You can’t just tell me that and expect me not to want to kiss you” he said in a low voice, looking into my eyes. “I didn’t mean to tell you it just slipped out its doesn’t mean I want you to……….” My reply was cut short when grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me. I kissed him back almost immediately. The kiss was hard and intense. He pushed me closer to the when pressed against me. Sucking on my bottom lip kind of asking for permission, which I granted by opening for him. Our toungs did a dance only we knew. He stopped kissing me and moved to my neck. He roughly kissed and nipped at the skin there. And kissed his way back to my lips. I ran my hand through his hair and pulled, not to hard but enough to get a groan out of him. One of his hands moved to grab my ass. It was my turn to groan. He bit my bottom lip and I pulled him closer if that was possible. All of a sudden a loud ringing made us jump apart. I relied it was my phone and quickly answered without looking. “Hello?” I said. “Hey Sam my mom is here where are you?” Amy, my best friend asked. Oh shit!