𝟭.𝟭 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Stepping out of the expensive-looking Mercedes was Toto Wolff

Stepping out of the expensive-looking Mercedes was Toto Wolff. Wearing his usual team shirt with a black mask and dark sunglasses, he smiled and waved happily at the paparazzi. After him stepped Lewis Hamilton out of the car. The man wore a smile on his face that was just as big as the one from his boss. He wore a bright pink jeans combo with a 'black lives matter' mask and similar glasses to the team principal. Both of them seemed to be happy and excited to be on the track in Imola.

The difference was that the younger one seemed to ignore the media completely. His focus was on somebody in the car that he currently talked to. For them did he not only hold open the door but also his hand.

The young girl smiled and took his hand gracefully. It seemed like the time had stopped when she stepped out of the car and stood between Lewis and Toto. The paparazzi and the fans started taking more photos than before, but it got quieter. It seemed like a lot of people were confused about who the girl was.

She was looking expensive, so most people assumed she was a special guest that Mercedes invited. The girl herself wore a smile on her face, that you could see even though she was wearing a mask, because of her eyes. She was happy to finally be here and show everyone what she was capable of. It also boosted her confidence.

She knew that right now nobody knew what she was doing there, and she didn't mind it one bit. Luciana also knew that right now a lot of people thought that she was overdressed for this event. Hell, she knew that even Toto thought that, even if he hadn't said anything.

They knew each other for soo long that he was used by the Italian girl being constantly overdressed, but he just shook it off. Lewis on the other hand loved and supported it. He always enjoyed how confident she was when she stepped into a room and looked more expensive than most of the people combined. Her whole appearance just screamed power. And being a fashion icon himself, it is his job to support it.

"You ready?" asked Toto, Luciana looking down at her. "I've been born ready." Was the answer he got out of her, continued by a laugh that escaped Lewis's lips. "Then let's go," said a smiling Toto amused by the confidence of the new driver.

And that's how the three of them walked down the paddock in Imola. With the 19-year-old girl in the middle of both men, their whole appearance screamed power and importance. That is also the reason why all the workers of all of the teams stopped what they were doing to look at the trio walking.

They were the center of attention: walking and smiling. Not one of them said a word. Everyone was lost in their thoughts. And while looking extremely confident, Luciana was probably more nervous than all the people that were currently there combined. She maybe looked calm but was extremely anxious with all the attention on her.

'Fake it till you make it' was her motto, and that was exactly what she was doing right now. She also hadn't realized where she was looking (that's how much she was lost in her thoughts) until she locked eyes with a certain boy.