Niall dirty imagine ;)

A/N this imagine us for no one...sad but true I know haha hope u enjoy ;)

You and Niall are in your bedroom watching random films from the 80s . You decide to go and have a shower before bed. U get off the bed telling Niall what your doing.

*Your POV- "hey babe I'm gonna take a quick shower before bed?"

*Nialls POV- "yeah ok babe" he mumbles

Your reach the bathroom and start to strip of all your cloths reaching for the water faucet turning it on medium heat. U place your iPhone on your doc and put it on shuffle, you hop in the shower singing along to your favorite song playing (a team by ed sheeran) you get list in the song playing you didn't even hear the bathroom door open nor close. Just as your about to wash your hair you feel two big strong arms wrap around your waist making you jump in place. As shocked as you are u quickly turned around to see a smirking Niall staring down at you.

*Your POV- "Niall what the hell you scared the fuck out me!! And what are you doing in her anyways?" You say throwing in that sass

*Nialls POV- " sorry babe, and I thought we could save some water." He says winking at you

His hands run down your body placing his thumbs on your sides going in circular motions making you moan lightly.

Your hands tangled in his hair pulling him closer to you leaving no space between your bodies. One of his hands leave your sides an make its way up to ur boob rubbing it and flicking the nipple making you moan louder.

He stops kissing you, and starts leaving a trail of kisses down your neck till he reaches your boob. He sucks on it swirling his tongue around it making you even more wet. You decide to take lead so un-expectedly grab hold of his long shaft pumping up and down making him go crazy. You bend down and lick the tip hearing a groan of pleasure. You continued on doing that till he pushed your head forward making you gag a little by how big he was. You kept in sucking harder each time biting down a little swirling your tongue around it earning many loud moans from Niall. He couldn't take it anymore he picked u up and placed the head at your entrance waiting for permission u gave and ok as he started going in feeling slight pain but refilled with pleasure. He's trusting faster each time while rubbing your clit with his thumb. You both are moaning really loud when u hear Niall say ...

*Nialls POV- " babe I wanna hear you scream m..my name" he said while moaning

*Your POV- "Ni..iall" u moaned

*Nialls POV- " I can't hear you!" He sad thrusting in faster and harder

*Your POV- "NIALL!" You screamed

*Nialls POV- "good girl now cum for me." He said still thrusting in and out

You obeyed but waited a little till he slammed into u last time making you both scream each others name while cumming. You hopped of and pecked his cheek and continued on what u were gonna do (wash your hair) u looked over to see Niall with a weird look a u both just laughed and cleaned yourselfs up.

A/N- Sorry u took forever updating I jut had no inspection at all -.- but I got this done next update will be tomorrow ease be patient with me. Thanks hope u enjoyed :P

Don't forget to comment vote and fan me please and check out XedSheeranx18 she had a new fanfic of Harry styles and is also doing dirty AND non dirty imagines of 1D k baiii night