1

( takes place in alternative world - not based off the anime nor manga)

Ciel approached the dark gate with his trusted demon behind him " are you sure about this master ?" The demon asked curiously.

" I am . I will need more assistance than you "

They approached a dark figure in a cloak " Demon holder , why have you come ?"

"I seek another creature of the night , a servant of Hell "

The dark figure placed two options before him in the form of cards" there are three different servants of Hell , you already optained one . He requests your soul and you have accepted.  The other two have a different contract agreement .  Now chose your second , servant of blood or servant of pleasure "

Ciel frowned " what are the servants of blood and pleasure ?"

He picked up one card had a bat-like wing and a pointed tail " servant of pleasure - a succubuss.  You will pay it in pleasure "

Ciel frowned " sex?"

The dark figure nodded " yes , Sexual pleasure is what it feeds on therefore you must pay it in pleasure for it to serve you "

"And the servant of blood ?"

The cloaked figure raised the other card that showed a large fang and a red iris " servant of blood - a vampire .you must pay it in blood "

" So the vampire takes my blood as payment for its loyalty? "

The cloaked figure nodded " indeed . However do not expect the same as your demon . Vampires and Succubi aren't so formal like your butler and they will not take commands that don't serve in their best interests , they will test your patience and push your temper"

Ciel huffed " sounds tiresome "

The cloaked figure laughed " indeed , Demon's such as your butler over there are the strongest and most loyal servant you could possibly optain . These other two are not the same and  if you forget what they are , you would believe that they are human"

" young master ,  what is your decision? "

Ciel frowned " I will make a contract with the Vampire , servant of blood "

The dark cloaked figure put a empty wine glass infront of him " pour your blood in here , take the blood from a location you want the contract mark to show "

Ciel picked up a ceremonial gold knife and cut his left shoulder without a care , Sebastian held the glass under it . His blood flowed into the glass until full .

The cloaked figure  took the glass and began sturring it " O-h mighty vessel of the dead - come forth in the form of a man - oh mighty servant of Hell - accept this offering and serve this lost soul " he tossed the blood on the ground , the blood had a eerie glow to it .

Suddenly a figure burst out the blood stain , the blood faded as the figure slowly dropped laying on the floor in nothing but a pair of white pants  . It was a young man , a sharp jawline , he had low sitting eyebrows that complimented his partial mono-lid eyes , he had thin soft pink lips  that had a feminine shape to them , he was brunette but his eyes were still closed and his figure was well cut .  Ciel was absolutely amazed by his appearance,  even he would put the most beautiful women to shame .

"Your vampire " The cloak figured motioned to the sleeping young man . Ciel turned to him " are you kidding me ? He looks more like a succubuss than a vampire !"

" A succubuss would be a half dressed woman in nothing but leather , it'll have bat wings as well as a tail " a voice spoke behind them ,  Ceil and Sabastian  turned and saw the vampire standing , his eyes a light striking emerald green . He smirked and crossed his arms " unless that was what you were expecting no ?"

Ciel frowned " you are my vampire servant? "

" indeed , my name is Foraii Hale " the vampire bowed .he glanced at Sebastian who was giving a indescribable smirk his way .

Ciel walked up to the vampire  " how much blood do you require? "

" I merely need one glass full a month  Lord "

" very well,  let us go . Sebastian bring him the proper attire for a Phantomhive servant "

The butler walked up to the vampire and extended his hand with a suit in hand ,  when the vampire took it , their fingers grazed .

They both felt a flutter in their chest ,  the vampire frowned taking the suit yet the demon smirked .