3

Ciel glared at his unexpected guest , Alois Trancy and his demonic butler Claude .

Alois smirked " hello Ciel , fancy a cup of tea ?"

Ciel looked to Sebastian " Sebastian,  serve us tea in my study " Ciel turned as Sebastian bowed " yes master "

Alois sat across Ciel looking at a clear chess board , he glanced at a rook " mm? Isn't that interesting . Your rook is guarding your king along side your knight "

Ciel sipped his tea " you find that odd?"

Snickering " to me these pieces represent our servants . I would assume you have a new servant you'd like to keep close like your butler " Alois whispered picking up his knight piece .

Ciel frowned , how could Alois possibly know this ? Was he spying on him ?

 Alois suddenly stood " Claude !"

Claude threw  a jar filled something at Sebastian,  the jar shattered near his feet as the mysterious liquid circled him . Ciel jumped out his seat " Sebastian! " he glared at Alois " what did you do ? What is that?!"

Alois aughed " a demon trap!"  He circled Claude dancing and spinning " hahaha isn't it fantastic? Now your demon can't break free unless I will it " 

He then pointed to Ciel " Claude , kill Earl Phantomhive,  that's an order !"

Claude fixed his glasses as Ciel prepared for the worst , Sebastian glared at the circle of mess around him and looked at Ciel in distress " Master !"

Claude rushed forward having his arm stretched out to grab Ciel , just as Claude's gloved finger touched Ciel's tie , a foreign object suddenly kicked his arm down breaking it . Claude jumped back as Alois glared " who ruined my fun?!"

Suddenly the emerald eye'd vampire stood up proud , he put his index finger up shaking it " uh-uh-uh,  no one harms my Master  "

"Foraii?" Ciel breathed with relief ,  the vampire smirked " apologies master , I was instructed to guard the carriage yet I heard your distress and rushed to your aid . Remarkably convenient no?"

Alois gasped aloud " Claude look at him! Isn't he beautiful?!  Oh Claude I would love to have such a beautiful servant by my side ! Get him for me "

" you're abilities , can they withstand a demon's?" Ciel questioned

" in my current state , no lord . However I can distract the demon enough for you to free Sebastian if you wish ?"

"And if you were to feed , right now . Would your strength increase ?"

"Tenfold master "

"Then take my blood , right now " he undid his collar . Sebastian gasped " master ?"

The vampire looked at him interested " oh?"

Ciel frowned ripping off his tie revealing the nape of his neck " now !"

Foraii flashed behind his master , Sebastian aswell as the uninvited guests , watched in awe as the vampire revealed its long white fangs , biting into the young Earl's neck .

"Master!" Sebastian cried out in concern .

Ciel grunted in pain , Alois watched with starry eyes as Claude frowned .

Foraii finished his feed and placed a napkin over the open wound , he then looked up . His emerald eyes glowed crimson red as he licked the blood off his lips.

He suddenly appeared in front of Claude , Claude attempted his best to block as Foraii kicked upwards connecting to his jaw , the demon flew upwards as Foraii appeared above him and punched him in the gut , Claude gasped mostly in surprise as he fell back down destroying the marble floor beneath him .

Foraii landed again infront of his master , Ciel frowned " you damaged my floors "  Foraii chuckled " apologies master , I will personally repair them once our guests leave "

Claude stood , blood spilling out both sides his mouth, he glared at Foraii who gave a mischievous smirk .