X

I AM HERE AGAIN!

How's everyone doing? We've had a rough last two years and I want everyone here to know that you are loved and cared for and if you ever need to talk to anyone you can message me. Everyone deserves a chance to be happy and I hope that my writing makes you feel the good stuff.

I only own what I created.

You know the drill.

The green haired one for all users phone cracked as it smacked against the floor hard, tears started flooding down near where he stood. Complete silence fell over the small room and the laughing and cheerfulness stopped. A dark gaze swept over Midoriya's face and he left muttering of course over and over again as he left the room.

Toga stepped forward picking up the dropped phone and gasped as she read a message marked by a contact with a single green heart.

'We are done Izuku."

The rebellion found Izuku full quirked slamming heavy weight punching bags into oblivion listening to a song that made them all realize what was about to happen without even needing to ask.

It was time for a hero's death.

I'm living in that 21st century
Doing something mean to it
Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it
I guess every superhero need his theme music
No one man should have all that power
The clock's ticking, I just count the hours
Stop tripping, I'm tripping off the power
(21st-century schizoid man)
The system broken, and the school's closed, the prisons open
We ain't got nothin' to lose, ma'fucka, we rollin'
Huh? Ma'fucka, we rollin'
With some light-skinned girls and some Kelly Rowlands
In this white man's world, we the ones chosen
So goodnight, cruel world, I'll see you in the mornin'
Huh? I'll see you in the mornin'
This is way too much, I need a moment

Izuku read their thoughts, "do you want to be heroes or do you want to stay in the shadows. You can die being a hero but I promise that I will do everything I can to keep you all safe. Will you all follow me?" Izuku had the green fire of determination in his eyes and the entire rebellion stood exactly where they entered. Not a single soul dared to step away from their dreams.

'Goodnight cruel world I'll see you in the morning.'

—————————————————————————

Nana sat in her dorm room tears trailing down her face, pain and misery drowning her sad music into her ears repeatedly crashing against her ear drums with a heavy base that shattered her spirit each time they launched. Rushing into her room came an ecstatic.

Uraraka came rushing into the room practically shoving the door into non existence. "NANA TURN ON YOUR TV" rushing in she turned the remote on before Nana could even ask what was happening. The TV turned on and a group of villains sat atop a giant building, a red flag with a black ghost floated above them. Standing amongst them were some familiar faces including Tenya Jiro and the pikachu boy from class and some former league of villains members like mr compress and the former crazy vampire chick.

Standing in the middle of the group was a hooded boy with curly soft green hair.

"Oh no izu...."

———————————————————————————

Midoriya stood above the giant crowd forming beneath the skyscraper. Robotic cameras floated nearby recording him and the other members of the rebellion. Taking a deep breath and getting a hand on his shoulder from Kurogiri he began to speak.

"GREETINGS, I AM THUNDEROUS THE LEADER OF THE RED REBELS. WE HAVE COME TODAY TO DELIVER A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE. HEROES AND VILLAINS ALIKE ARE BECOMING UNCONTROLLABLE, SELFISH AND UNFORGIVING, USING THEIR POWER AND STATUS TO ALLOW THEM TO GET WHATEVER THEY WANT. HEROES ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE...TO PROTECT THE WEAK! HOW CAN WE BE HEROES IF WE WALK BY THE QUIRKLESS AND WATCH THEM SUFFER, OR WHEN WE WATCH AS HEROES LIKE ENDEAVOR USE THEIR POWERS FOR THEIR OWN SELF CENTERED INTEREST. WE THE REBELLION REFUSE TO ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE! WE DECLARE A DEATH SENTENCE UPON THOS WHO CHOOSE TO HURT THE WEAK AND TURN THEIR HEADS IN SEARCH OF MONEY, FAME OR DESIRES THAT ARE SELF SERVING WE WILL BE THE TRUE HEROES THAT THE WEAK NEED TO CONTINUE LIVING!"

Izuku raised his fist into the air and green lightning crackled moving around it as he shoved his hand into the air.

Tenya Iida pushed in his glasses and spoke with a bad attempt at an evil grin "WE WILL ERADICATE THE MIDDLE CLASS...WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY."

"NO WE WON'T" DEKU SCREAMED BACK.

The group was stopped by a crying Kirishima,  "Sorry guys it's just....so manly."

Midoriya looked back forward smiling. "WORLD DO YOU STAND WITH US OR WILL YOU CHOOSE TO COLLIDE AGAINST?"

Cheers shot up from the streets, some people stepped away and others booed. The heroes watching the TVs even had different reactions. Some turned the TV off, some grunted or gritted their teeth. Todoroki swore the death of Deku, Momo thought it was hot, Nana cried knowing she could have stopped this. Handy dry skin man broke his tv into pieces and a hero with jeans up to his face smiled.

The world was about to be divided in a way Izuku never imagined.

Hope you enjoyed.

As always stay what?

.
.
.
.
EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY-Author.

PLUS ULTRA BAKA!-Readers