Dodging exes

SHAE

Beep beep! Beep beep! I rolled over in bed trying to find my phone to turn off my alarm. It's 5 a.m. the usual time I get up to start my day I whisper a quick prayer thanking God for waking me up or else Sandra Brooks did you stop to pray this morning song will haunt me. I looked on my side table and saw B.O.B looking at me, I'm so disgusted with myself why would I be thinking about masturbating after literally just praying. I decided not to play with my toy and went straight into the shower I checked my clock oh shit it's already 5:15 am. I stepped into the shower, showered quickly, and wrapped myself into a Jewel's resort towel that somehow ended up in my home don't judge me I got to make sure I get my money's worth at these fancy hotels my meager salary at the doctor's office where I work can barely suffice sigh I don't even want to think about that. I put on my kettle to make myself some mint tea. Shenseea's Rebel started coming from my bedroom letting me know my phone was ringing. I checked the caller ID and sighed it's my ex-man I'm getting sick and tired of him calling me with his narcissistic ass I declined the call and went to turn off the stove. My phone started ringing again this time he's face-timing me I answered: "yes good morning Ollie.." I was greeted with his big curved cock and immediately my mouth watered its too early for this I rolled my eyes at him "you miss mi" he asked. I calmly spoke it's been 3 months now I think it's high time you stop doing this your behavior is very toxic I have to finish getting ready for work goodbye Ollie. I hang up I closed my eyes and try to calm down myself. I quickly got dressed by the time I'm finished it's exactly 6:00 am I grabbed my handbag and headed out of the house.

Hanson
"Fuuuuck"! I let out as I watched Shae bend overtaking her stuff out of her car damn this girl could be wearing a potato sack and still be hot. I can see her through the glass window I'm sure she'll be surprised to see me here early as if on Que she turned around and realize the Office was open she looked quizzically then made her way in I was waiting for her at the door " Hi Dr. Anderson good morning" I answered curtly "Good morning Shae" she proceeded to talk about how she thought we got rob but I told her that's far from it and I'm just early. We always kept things professional and that's the way how I prefer it to be. I had a rough night and need to get a release I can't believe I live with my fiancee and we haven't had sex in weeks. We've been together since our final year in medical school Whitney is a nice girl that got her shit together however very boring and I don't think I can compromise anymore. I'm the type of man who treats my lady like a queen I get so much pleasure taking care of a woman I just wish Whitney would allow me to take control, possess her, feed her and fuck her in many ways than missionary. "Boss are you ok"? I looked up to see Shae with a look of genuine concern on her face I answered " yes Shae I'm fine" I said to her but she doesn't look convinced. "Ok, I have a patient here waiting should I send her in"? She asked, yes go ahead I replied she turned on her heels and I watched her wide hips and fat ass swaying as she walked away.Come on Hanson get a grip this girl is your employee. The door opened and in walked my fucking ex-girlfriend Stacey! Damn mi shit in a Church or supn!?