PEEKED INTO THE PAST

KIRK'S POV

I'm so fucking mad. I missed out on an opportunity to spend the night with Shae but with my new position as a senior mechanical engineer, I'm on call 24/7. There was a jam in not one but two of the production lines and we spent the whole night trying to get it back to work.

I left work around 5 am this morning and on my way, I picked up Keisha from her house regardless of me working throughout the night I still had energy and wanted a good fuck before I go to bed. 

I knew once I called Keisha she'd come home with me. I had her doggy style for a good 30 minutes and all I could do was picture Shae's shapely butt bouncing back onto my length. I'm so smitten by the young lady.

"Bbz you gud"? 

I turned to look at Keisha. I can't help the feeling of disappointment because it's Shae who should be beside me and not her.

" Yes baby, you soon ready"? She gave me a deathly look.

"You is a real jancrow kirk, mek mi come gah mi yaad because you tek mi fi fool"

No darling I just wish it was Shae and not you.

My subconscious responded hotly.

"Keisha nuh bother with the foolishness"

"A full-time mi left yuh alone, mi done wid the fuckry, me Nah get nuh younger"

"Two fucking years mi waste wid you"!

I'm tired of revisiting the conversation with Keisha, she's going to complain today, and tomorrow if I call her she'll be riding me like how the Jockeys ride horses at Caymanas Park.

I drew her close to me.

" calm down nuh babes, I didn't mean that you should leave"

I have to admit I like the girl but she's so annoying. In one swift move, I had her under me. I let my finger find her pussy.

"How are you so wet"?

She rolled her eyes at me. My massive hard-on is digging into her thigh. I trailed kisses down her neck, I licked and bit down gently on her nipples.

" arghhh"!

Yes, that should shut you up for now.

My subconscious self is such a douche. 

I guide my length at her entrance and thrust into her and started to fuck her hard

"Fuck me kirk" she purred.

With that, I started pounding into her hard and fast. My back stings from her nails digging into my skin.

"Fuck I'm coming"! She let out.

" yes, cum pon mi cocky"

Sweat beaded my face as I felt her pussy clenched around my dick….I'm coming and in two more thrusts, I pulled out and ejaculated on her belly.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom, I needed a cold shower. Keisha came in behind me. We showered together in silence.

I decided to spend the rest of the afternoon with Keisha. I checked my phone and it's 1 pm and still nothing from Shae.

"Come mek we go hellshire go eat two fish"

"I'll have to stop by my house and change"

"Ok, grab your stuff and let's go, I have work by 4 pm"