4

Wheein took her memorabilia and clothes out of the four or five boxes sitting neatly on the ground. "It's almost done." She muttered to herself, nearly breaking a sweat trying to fold her laundry. Wheein turned towards her wardrobe, placing her now neatly folded laundry into the drawers. "Hey, Wheein." A familiar voice called out. "Yes, Doyoung?" Wheein opened the door to her friend, stepping aside so that he could enter. "Just making sure you're alright. You took quite the beating," He placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'm aware, my whole body aches, but I'm glad I was able to do it. I found it quite fun, especially to put Hyejin in a chokehold." Doyoung laughed, patting the woman's shoulder gently, trying not to beat her up any more than she was. "Well, I'm proud of you for surviving your first day of training. You did a lot better than most." While closing the door, Wheein bowed her head in thanks; silently thanking the man she considers a friend. "Do you need any help here?"

"Actually, that would be nice. I think the boss wants to see me relatively soon and I've honestly been taking my time putting this stuff up." Doyoung nodded, a devious grin spreading across his face. "You know," Doyoung trailed off, "The boss likes you, a lot more than she ever did with any of the others." Wheein's brow quirked up, "I've been meaning to ask you since you mentioned that earlier, why do you think that?" His grin faded, getting close to her briefly. "Because she was protective of you when we were talking earlier when you were just merely getting water. She personally helped you to our personal medic, Jin. If you knew her as the rest of the gang does, you would realize this too." He whispered as the door opened wide to reveal Hyejin, her hand raised in the air as if she was about to knock on the door. "Doyoung, I don't think I assigned this room to you. Get out." She demanded as he winked at Wheein, mouthing "have fun" while prancing out of the room. "I thought you would be done by now." Hyejin stepped in, closing the door behind her. "I'm almost done, ma'am."

"Ma'am? Do I look that old to you?" Hyejin's voice questioned the shorter woman in front of her. "No, I just didn't know what I should formally call you." Wheein tested, seeing how far she could get with this interaction especially with the new information Doyoung gave her. "By my name, Hyejin, or Hwasa if you prefer." She walked closer to the leader, her slim fingers tracing Hyejin's jawline, then barely skimming her hand across the fabric tightly fitting the leader's body before playing with the buttons of her freshly cleaned suit. "And what if I call you what the others call you, boss?" Wheein's eyes dropped down to her hands and back up, making eye contact with the now flustered woman in front of her. Hyejin's breath hitched, her hand meeting Wheein's hand playing with the buttons of her suit. She stammered out, "Why don't we head up to my office?" Wheein raised an eyebrow, her face merely inches away from Hyejin's as she batted her eyes that were filled with questioning lust. "Why can't we speak here? It's a much more comfortable environment."

"I'd rather not have everyone hear, now come." Wheein gave in, letting go of the button she was fiddling with her hands. The leader opened the door and walked out, the shorter woman following suit. They stepped into the elevator, tension filling the small room. The doors closed, a few seconds passed before Hyejin pinned Wheein to the wall, hitting the emergency stop button on the way over. Their lips finally meet after what felt like hours to the two, dancing feverishly as the room between them lessened. The shorter woman made it so she was pinning the leader to the wall. Wheein unbuttoned Hyejin's coat and undershirt, her hands slowly roaming around the leader's body, up to her chest; massaging the volumes gently. A moan escaped Hwasa's mouth, the shorter woman then kissing down her neck, a hand running down to the leader's pants. Hyejin smacked the hand that was near her lower region, surprising Wheein as the emergency stop was put back in its original position. "Did I misread the situation?"

"No, you did nothing wrong. I just want to be able to do it comfortably in my penthouse, or office. Depending on how needy you might be," Hyejin stepped up to the doors, pressing her ear against it. "It's not moving." Wheein scoffed, her hands running around the woman's waist. "Give it a few seconds, had to deal with these sort of things during my police training." A sigh left Hyejin's mouth as she sunk into Wheein's grasp. The elevator began to move once again, the shorter woman letting go of the leader, grabbing the discarded clothes from the ground. "In case someone might want to speak with you." Wheein helped Hyejin get dressed before the doors opened once again. "I doubt it, they know I am a busy woman." The doors finally opened and the two stepped out of the elevator, making sure the coast was clear. "Let's speak about your training first before we continue our endeavors."