chapter 8

Ok everyone you all have your heroes costumes and your not allowed to use your quirks unless marinette said so and don't reveal who she is you too eri we can't risk her family safety and in anycase watch who you trust eri if that lila told you anything don't listen to her got everyone said aizawa.

Yes mr aizawa said class 1-a.

Yes dadzawa i won't listen to that meanie lila said eri.

Don't worry about them mr aizawa they be ok right bakugo said marinette.

Yes ma'am said bakugo.

If anything happen call us said aizawa.

Got it mr aizawa said mirio.

Ok everyone let get on the plane and go to paris said marinette.

YEAH let go to paris said class 1-a, big 3, eri love, miki, buki, setsuna.

*after everyone got on the plane and travel to paris*

Ok everyone this paris but be careful with your negative emotions said marinette.

Ohh this is paris it look so pretty said eri.

I know eri are you exciting to go to a new place said deku.

Yeah mr deku said eri.

Marinette should we get to the hotel to drop our stuff off then so we can explore said momo.

Yes we should head for the hotel thank goodness I'm on break so let go said marinette.

Right let go everyone said ojiro.

Ohh i can't wait to try the food here said sato.

Well wait until you try my family treats and Andres ice cream it said couples who eat his ice cream stay together forever said marinette.

Hey mari there you are said alya.

Alya how are you when i left to japan said marinette.

Doing good cause well hawk moth haven't attack in awhile but i have the feeling he planning something and these are the guest from Japan said alya.

Yep they are have lila try anything said marinette.

No she hasn't yet and can you all tell me your names said alya.

*after the introduction cause I'm lazy and don't want to do that*

Got it well let go to the hotel and we can talk about you know what said alya.

Yes we should head to the hotel said lida.

*after settling in their hotel rooms*

Ok we have to talk about the threat that coming and i research about precure before and i can't believe i met the fresh precure ahh and class 1 -a and a childhood friend of marinette too said alya.

Calm yourself alya we have important matters and where the miracle box said marinette.

In your room safe and sound said alya.

Ok the threat is not either our villains and we have no idea what who or want they are after but it can't be good said toru.

Hmm it could be anything said kirishima.

Well it could be take over the world maybe paris might be first and to take the miracle box mari chan said deku.

Maybe if that true we have to keep the miracle box safe but it hidden but they might find it sooner or later said marinette.

It ok ms marinette mr deku and the others will protect the miracle box said eri.

Ok she is so precious said alya.