PROLOGUE

*Calling the attention of Dr. Del Vega please proceed to the emergency room now*

I immediately take my coat and other things with me when I heared that they need me in the emergency room.

When I arrived immediately attended to the patient

"Okay what happened to the patient? Kindly check the vital signs".  I said to one of the nurse.

"Vehicle accident po Doc". The patient is full of blood all over his body and you cannot easily recognized him.

"Please prepare the OR now!! " I shouted

After few hours the operation was successful, we save the patient and he is currently staying in his room and his family is already there.

The mother of the patient was shocked to see me.

"Yeesha? Is that you? " She asked.

"Good evening" I smiled at them " I'm Dr.  Ayeesha Vyonne Del Vega his doctor". " So now,  he is still recovering.  We already removed the debris and we already cemented his legs, so let's just wait until he wakes up and he will undergo a therapy so he can walk again" I looked so serious while explaining.

His mom nodded

"If you still have questions or you need anything just tell me and ahmmm I have to go" I said. 

"Thank you Doc" his dad answered while smiling.

I just smile at him.

To be  a doctor is one of my dreams but for me to achieve all of this I need to undergo the most painful process.

A lot of sacrifices,  pain,  struggles and heartaches.

I made my parents proud of me, I am successful and all but why I am not happy? 

And suddenly,  I remembered his face earlier.  I didn't recognized him because of the blood flowing in his face. 

I saved the man who pained me years ago.  I smile bitterly.

Author's note: This is an fiction,  all that you read is from the author's imagination. Please bear with grammars and error I'm still learning tho :) enjoy reading! Chooos I'm still undecided to continue this or not.  Comment and vote if you want to know their story :) thank youuuuu babis!