Far From Home // t.h | PREVIEW | Made By: @uglypastels

Hello my lovely humans!! So I just recently started to read this book but I have really enjoyed it so far!! It's called Far From Home and it is made by the amazing  uglypastels !! This is such an amazing book!

•••

It had been a long week, and Tom had been up since the early hours of the morning that day. Filming would not start for a while still, but pre-production was way on its way, but Tom had been busy as a star of the whole show. There was training to be done, costume fittings had to start sooner than later, the script had to be reread almost every other day after the smallest of changes.

It had been a very long week.

But it had finally come to an end when he sat down in his dressing room. It was indeed an advantage of being who he was in this production . There was nothing to be fitted yet, and he still managed to have his own fitting room. This said room consisted of a large L-shaped couch. In front of it stood a coffee table, on top of it dishes filled with snacks and candy. Then there was the vanity, which Tom primarily used as a desk (who was he kidding, he had not sat at the little stool once in the past week), and of course, there was a lovely coat hanger right next to the door...

•••

So that's it on the preview!! I really have enjoyed this book so far and I definitely recommend!! Fantastic job uglypastels you really did an amazing job!! Lots of luvs,

                                               Your author, L.S <33