Change Our Fate

Y/N pov:

How is this possible?!

Even after all of the stress I still managed to get dressed ang go downstairs. This time, I made sure I brought a tampon with me.

Everything went by the same as before, we went to the park. This time, I was desperate of saving him. I couldn't bear the thought of losing him again.

Everything went smoothly, we went to the dorayaki shop to buy a few boxes for Mikey.

I was caught off guard, those men. They're here again, I  need to stop them. Mikey tried to save me, again. This time, he didn't get shot, instead they hit him in the head with full force using a pipe, I stood there, completely frozen.

I thought he had died again, but I noticed he was still breathing, so I took out my phone and called the ambulance, they managed to arrive on time and bring Mikey to the nearest hospital.

-Timeskip a few hours later-

"How is he doc?"

"He's doing good, we managed to bring him here on time but"

"But what?"

Suddenly negative thoughts scattered around my head, does he have a low chance of survival?, is he dead?

"He's in a coma"

"W-what?"

"He got hit in the head really hard, so he fell into a coma, he's not in a critical condition don't worry."

I sighed in relief

"Can I see him?"

"Sure"

-Timeskip 3 months after the incident-

"Hey Mikey, when will you wake up? I miss talking to you, the members of the gang misses you too, Everyone is worried about you, they're wondering if you would ever wake up again*

Tears started forming in my eyes

" To be honest, I'm also really worried, but I know I have to set an example for them, to be strong and stand tall, even in the worst times"

As I was crying, I felt his finger move, I immediately press the emergency button and nurses went in the room

"His finger, It moved!"

I yelled

They asked me to go outside as they will conduct tests on him, I do as they say. I dial Emma's number and told her everything. She sounded very happy and informed the other Toman members to come and visit Mikey.

-Timeskip a few hours later-

I was in the room, asleep when I felt his hand move

"Who are you?"

He said in an intimidating voice

"M-Mikey it's me, Y/N, remember?"

"Who the fvck are you, I don't know anyone named
Y/N"

W-what he can't remember me?

Inspired by Chelzeyamwehe go follow her!
Sorry I've been inactive lately, I'm just really busy with school I hope you understand <33