"I do"

Words: 1162

A/n: English is not my first language, so il sorry if there any errors, please let me know. Hope you enjoy my first one shot

Your Pov:

You were sitting in the kitchen just eating breakfast, when you heard someone enter. You turned around seeing Nat.

"Going to tell him today?" Nat asked
"Going to who what? I ain't doing anything today"
"You know who im talking about" she teased.

Of course you knew she was talking about Bucky. You have had a huge crush him since he came to the tower. The only problem was that he obviously wouldn't like you back, like at all. Like he was much closer with Nat and she was also much prettier than you. Like THE Bucky wouldn't even think about you when she was around.

"What do you expect me to say? 'Hey Bucky this in y/n i have got this hige crush on you, so would you please go out with me?' Like i can just walk up to someone and say that!"

While you were talking someone entered the kitchen. Lucky it wasn't Bucky, but of course if ot wasn't Bucky it was going to be his best friend Steve.

"You have a crush on Bucky! You know that guy is head over heels in love with you too!"

"Ain't no way he's in love with me! Have you seen me! Nat is so much prettier and so much better at fighting! There's no way he would rather date me than Nat!"

Your job in the tower wasn't to fight, actually you had quite different missions than the other. You were helping Pepper with the paper work and traveling around the country to talk about what good the avengers did, and why you shouldn't hate them. You were also trying to convince people that didn't like the avengers that they were actually good.

You walking in the living room to just watch some tv. Not long after you heard someone enter the room, and you just assumed it was Nat.

" I ain't gonna tell him! No matter how hard you try convince me that i actually likes me. There's no way. Have you seen how nervous i gets when he's around?"

"You ain't gonna tell who what?" You heard the raspy morning voice you love so much ask.

"Ohh.. ehm .. Hi Bucky... Nothing just.. some intern thing i got with Nat"

Bucky just smiled and dropped down in the couch next to you. He was sitting really close to you even though there was alot of space in the couch.

"What are we watching?"

"Uhm... Just friends?"

Shit! He wasn't going to move soon. You could hear that in the way he asked what you were watching. And Nat probably wouldn't stop teasing you if she saw that you were watching tv with Bucky.

Actually you had tried to avoid him, to see if that could make you stop liking him. Unfortunately it's a bit hard to avoid someone when you live in the same house.

"You know it's a long time since we hung out last. We should hang out some more again. You free today?" Bucky asked

"Uhm.. year im free" You blushed, of course you did. You did every time he asked you to hang out. You know he didn't mean as a date, but you couldn't help but think if he actually did.

"Amazing, let's head to my room and watch some movies. Wr can grab some snacks on the way"

You headed to the kitchen to get some snacks, but unfortunately they're on the highest self and you're bot that high. So you were trying to reach for the snacks, but you couldn't. And suddenly you felt a hand on your waist and Bucky reached over you. God you felt so small compared to him. And you heart just skipped a beat and all the blod in your veins rushed to your face. It wasn't good at all for you to be this close to Bucky.

You was sure Bucky could see it, but he played it cool, or he didn't notice.

You made it to his room and he started scrolling through Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?"

"I have no idea, can't you just pick something?"

You ended up scrolling through Disney + instead.

Bucky's Pov:

Y/n was sitting on my bed scrolling through Disney +. And i swear i haven't seen a girl like her before, but im pretty sure i make her uncomfortable, curse she's always playing with her fingers or just seem nervous when im around. But i can't stop being around her. She's like a drug im addicted to. The way her hair move, the her lips moves when she talk, the way she smile. Oh guard her smile! It weakens my knees like nothing else. It's like the sun, just so much prettier!

Actually im pretty sure I'm in love with her. She's constantly on my mind, and i can't stop talking i about her.

Steve says im in love with her, and that i should just tell her. But to tell her would totally ruin our friendship. Like she could never love a broken guy like me. Anybody wouldn't chose me, when you can chose Steve or Sam or Tony. There's so many other amazing, rich and unbroken people. Nobody would in their right mind chose me. Would they?

"Earth to Bucky!! Can we please watch Aladin??" She pouted. And who would i be to say no to that pout. I can even imagine it would be possible.

"Of course, doll. Anything for you" She blushed, like deeply blushed. Could that mean something?

She started to film and leaned back on the headboard. I totally forget to watch the movie. I was way to obsessed with watch her instead. In the end she looked tired, so i puted her heard on my chest.

When the movie ended i though she was asleep, so i decided to confess my felings for her. I wasn't like she was gonna hear me.

"You know y/n i could never tell you this while you would hear it. But im madly and deeply in love with you, and i have no idea how to tell you. But sleep well, doll. I love you." Omg i just said that. Lucky that she's asleep.

"You really do" I suddenly heard her amazing little voice ask.

I tensed up and froze. Like completely. I had no idea what i was gonna do. She was probably gonna laugh at me, cause she could never love me back.

"I do" i confessed.

"Well sleep when James, I love you too."

She loved me back. SHE LOVED MED BACK! I she wasn't laying on my chest i would probably be dancing around by now. And the way my name rolled over her tounge. In the moment i relised that i would do anything for her.

She stopped my thinking på pressing her lips against mine. It took me a moment to kiss back. She had just made me the luckiest man on earth.