Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It was New Years Eve and Chase and Eden's wedding anniversary. Chase and Eden wake up when the alarm went off.

"Good morning baby. Happy anniversary." Chase says kissing her.

"Happy anniversary my love, good morning," Eden says returning the kiss.

They have a make out session which led to them making love a few times.

"We better get up." Eden says.

"Yup I wanna spend a little time with the kids before mom and dad take them home to their cabin." Chase says.

"Okay." Eden says.

They both get up and head downstairs. They have breakfast with the kids and then they head out to snow tube with them. They were there for almost four hours before heading back home. They take the kids in and they have chili and corn bread for lunch. They then get the kids changed and into warm clothes. They lay them down for a much needed nap.

"Since the kids are sleeping we should too." Chase says.

"I agree." Eden replies.

They snuggle together falling into a much needed sleep.

A little bit later they were woken up when Chase and Casey come in climbing into their bed with gifts they made.

"Happy an versey mama and daddy." Casey says.

"Yes happy an versus." Chase says.

"Thanks guys." Chase replies accepting the hugs from both of them.  

They then hug Eden.

"Thank you mamas babies." Eden says hugging them kissing them.

"We made presents for you." They both say.

"Well let's see them." Chase and Eden say.

"Gamma asked us to pick our favorite picture of you two." Chase starts.

"Then we made a picture frame." Casey replies.

Chase picked one of the many pictures of Chase and Eden at the track during the prayer and anthem and Casey picked the one of Chase and Eden after she won Nationals.

"Awww guys these are precious." Eden says.

"Yes thank you." Chase says.

"Now come join us we made cake." Chase and Casey say.

They then jump off the bed and run out of the room.