fruit of love

In the center of the jungle ther live a girl name cyndera who was lost for 15 years, spending much her life in the jungle. She lived in a very hard way. then a man named jasper was assigned by his mother to get some fruits in the jungle, but accidentally he found cyndera and fall in love with her. in the other hand the king was hopeless and distressed for finding her long lost daughter, then he assighned a mighty warrior named adam to search and find her long lost daughter the king adviced him that his daughter has a mark on the right hand. While adam was walking and traveling searching for the long lost princess he also accidentally found cyndera and have a love at first sight  and eventually got fall inlove with her, but he does't know that girl he love is the long lost princess, adam accidentaly found a mark on cyndera's right hand and asked were do you came from?, cyndera said that she does't know and forgot her past life.adam brought cyndera to the king and said "maybe this is your child my king". Let me see her right hand and there is a mark on it and he was happy because he found his daughter. adam and jasper were fighting for their love of cyndera. Cyndera said that " the one who can find the fruit of love in the jungle is the one I will marry. The two men are hurrying finding the fruit of love but the real one who was loved by cyndera is adam. while the two men are in the jungle adam was accidentally fall into a hole, jasper was tense wether he will help adam his love rival or go find the fruit of love. jasper then thinks to his deepest conscience and helped adam. adam said " thanks for helping me" now let's go find the fruit of love. 

finally they found it and the lucky one who got this was adam which trully love by princess cyndera, but jasper was sad, cyndera told him that " I'm not the only girl in this world there are lots of them, but someday you can find your true love.", then jasper was pleased and go home and accept for what is the decision of princess cyndera.

adam and princess cyndera asked permission to the king to marry, the king then said, " if you really love, care and being truthful to each other and being happy of my daughter, I will give you what you want"., the king added to adam that " take good care of my daughter". adam and cyndera were got married and they live happily ever after.